Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Videoapp

Quote Originally Posted by quocanh001 View Post
    drunknbass,

Please release your very first version. I and so many others i think have been waiting long for it!
    For the very first release, if it can at 7fps, but with the ability to record for hours, that would be more than what I expected.
    I need the app, and it will be very cool to see the first video recording app on the iPhone anyhow, isn't it?
    Don't worry too much about the quality, you can enhance in later releases.

Dave

Can u upload it ???????

drunknbass,

Please upload the app or a video
    Last edited by Sentindo; 12-11-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

yah that'd be great and im sure other developers could help improve it..
    If i helped hit Thanks!

What the hell? I know the iphone only contains video decoder codecs. How did you make or port the encoder codecs? Or is there another method? Anyways, if you did this you are brilliant!

still making progress. when i have a solid sample itll most likely be on tuaw.

sample binary POC

http://monsterandfriends.com/?q=node/50
    Last edited by drunknbass; 12-12-2007 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    still making progress. when i have a solid sample itll most likely be on tuaw.

sample binary POC

http://monsterandfriends.com/?q=node/50
    Man you are the best thanks..

I downloaded the sample and Now I going to try it. I can't untilthe final release.

Is anything that I can help let me know I'm good in design

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hey i downloaded it awsome! does this save the 5 second clip anywere??
    If i helped hit Thanks!

how long takes the registermail omg -.-

Quote Originally Posted by bensen View Post
    how long takes the registermail omg -.-
    yea its taking 4eva..... can some who downloader it upload it here plz... thx...

i fixed the issue with people not getting emails.. you can resend your password/welcome email by going to the site and requesting it.

i fixed the issue with people not getting emails.. you can resend your password/welcome email by going to the site and requesting it.
    Hi drunkbass,

When I open the app, I only see a small box in the corner (it counts from 1 to 49). How do you run this app?

Oh My god this is fantastic, and such good quality. =]]

what are the details of your phone / firmware etc.. that black box should have video in it, if your phone is laying down or its dark you wont get any tho.

Everyone very simple, use Winzip un zip app file, then use Winscp drag to APPS directory , change the permissions to 0755 on APP and wala, then reset springborad and its there, great product this is what Apple wishes they could do!, VOIP and Conf is coming next I bet, great job!

Like I said before I cant wait until the final release

shoot.. i want to see this, but i cannot, i cant get an email from the site, someone should post the files elsewhere :0

its out on the Downloads section at the top

I registered, logged in and went to Downloads section, it said "Page not found". So how did you guys get the file??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quocanh001 View Post
    I registered, logged in and went to Downloads section, it said "Page not found". So how did you guys get the file??
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ewpost&t=21144

Thanks Destructo...

The quality is very good!!! Yeah its a proof of concept. But after playback my phone was frozen. I did everything (home, power button, take out sim card) but didn't help. Now I have to wait till the battery is drained. (

I am making another app (cam autoshoot), have got the toolchain installed but for some reasons I dont have the PhotoLibrary folder inside Ccygwin\usr\local\arm-apple-darwin\include?!!! (the app refers to CameraController.h)

drunknbass, could you please send me the folder and the lib folder as well? Or anyone else, please? My code is done but now I can't compile it.
    Last edited by quocanh001; 12-12-2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast