Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Game Folder on the Main Menu?

Default Game Folder on the Main Menu?
    I recently downloaded a lot of games and I don't like the fact that they are taking that much space on my iPhone's "desktop". Is there a way I can create a Game Folder on the "desktop", just like on a computer? And when I click on the folder, there's a window with a list of my games that pops up?

Thank you!
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

Stacks is the program you are looking for. Be careful though, it can be unstable at times.

I don't see a way to chose what applications I want to put in there. It seems like it's predefined.

Any ideas? Or am-I missing something out and look like the worst newbie ever right now?
    Last edited by IvanB; 12-11-2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

Or you could use Customize to simply move them all to the last page of SummerBoard?

I know someone modified Stacks to allow custimization, but I'm not the guy to talk to about that, don't know much about Stacks.
    Like chris said, you could put them all on their own page for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I know someone modified Stacks to allow custimization, but I'm not the guy to talk to about that, don't know much about Stacks.
    Like chris said, you could put them all on their own page for now.
    actually, the creator of Stacks added grid mode, and customizable stacks a while ago