Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blind texting? Programmers and Modders!!

Default External Keyboard mod possible?
    Anyone know if a thumb keyboard from a xbox 360 controller or a PS3 controller could be modified to attach to the iPhone and be used as a external keyboard? This would allow for blind texting, ie not looking at the keyboard just using touch to know what keys you are on.

NO one? come one guys and gals any ideas?
    Last edited by rfracing; 12-10-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rfracing View Post
    Anyone know if a thumb keyboard from a xbox 360 controller or a PS3 controller could be modified to attach to the iPhone and be used as a external keyboard? This would allow for blind texting, ie not looking at the keyboard just using touch to know what keys you are on.

NO one? come one guys and gals any ideas?
    Dr Mr. Rfracing,what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I just lost my will to live

Wow nice quote from Billy Madison, guess I should expect that when the majority of people here are rich kids with stupid parents...

Last edited by rfracing; 12-12-2007 at 06:11 AM.