Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Idea: Reminder app

Default Idea: Reminder app
    hi! I have an idea for an app, but im no programmer so someone else needs to make it . Its a reminder app where you can put small notes on your springboard! Notes like pay rent, pick up milk, get that movie you heard was good or pick up girlfriend at the airport. Ok you can write all that down in Notes.app but if you dont check your notes that often you maybe forget :P. And the calendar.app only shows a reminder as long as you dont press ignore or view. With this app you will allways be reminded of that thing you need to do until its done.

On my old sony ericsson phone there was a fuction to show notes over the wallpaper and it was really usefull! I used it allways.

example:

reminder note 1 of 4. If you press the arrow on the right, the next note shows

what do you think? can it be done?
    Last edited by smackjack; 12-05-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks

What about using MobileToDo? (until you get the format you want)
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

the todo app is like notes. If you dont remember checking it, you dont get the note. The good thing with this app is that you see the reminder everytime you use your phone

I would like to have this also. I used to have it on my imate sp3 windows mobile.