Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New fun game, good visuals and gameplay concept designed. need someone to code. EASY

Default New fun game, good visuals and gameplay concept designed. need someone to code. EASY
    I created a classroom game at my school called Pen-Pong. Its gotten huge. See this link for rules. http://www.freewebs.com/penpong/basi...layfaceoff.htm (read it even if you can't hack. its fun.)

We thought a iphone game would be a great way to get the word out.

I have all needed pictures. The rest of creation process should be no harder than making pics appear and disappear. They should go together like this, in this order. if you need me to make an opening menu i can.

penback b ---> click throw

penmenu ( peices of movpics are overlayed. green buttons overlay red ones when selected. blue red thing slides up and down power bar until you stop it. arrow rolls across protracter. red dot is dragged onto the desk. the TASP is intially bounced on the dot, then takes a path depending on the input. green thing in movpics is the TASP) --------> select inputs, press go

Penmenu -----> TASP hits red dot then takes a path depending on the direction, power, and spike or skip. spin is just for looks. if it hits top of far desk it is one point. if it hits middle desk then far desk thats 2 points. if it hits middle desk but not far desk thats no points. if it hits the edge but not top of the desk, make the number 414 appear and award no points.

scores from movpics go up on blackboard. agian.

a multiplayer switch off would be nice. credit to Scott G. for images and scott g and ben g for concept. give youself credit for what you do. please add a link to www.freewebs.com/penpong or www.penpong.tk

all pics are here. http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...7874#post97874 . please post them below i couldnt figure out how.

Please reply even if its just about the real life game
    Last edited by Scottgoodz; 12-04-2007 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

its pretty cool...not sure how good it would be on an iphone o.O
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

possibly using the accelerometer would make it more enjoyable. hold your thumb on it, swing as if you were throwing the pen, let go of thumb. it reads your accellerometer inputs while your thumb was on it, and calculates path. then click go and it follows the dictated path. maybe another mode, this may be hard