+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: Wep Cracker for Iphone

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by redcard I'm ashamed that so many cheap people have iPhones. I remember the days when I could use Apple products to distance myself from the great unwashed.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    I'm ashamed that so many cheap people have iPhones. I remember the days when I could use Apple products to distance myself from the great unwashed. Now it seems theses people are somehow able to save a few hundred dollars to buy the phone, then spend the following 2 years working out how not to spend another dime. Some way to live.
    We've got this bourgie douche posting and you choose to give a different person a hard time for saying idevices? Please.

Anyway, I'm posting to see if anybody has any actual updates on the progress of WEP cracking via idevices. Last I could find out (6 months or so ago), the software existed from the aircrack team (although it's not ported, the porting is relatively trivial), the open source drivers for the idevices' wifi card (which is a common model) were available for linux, and therefore could be ported without any serious reverse engineering of the idevice hardware - zoso10, I think you misspoke when you said the hardware doesn't support it, the hardware does, it's the default drivers that don't - and all that was needed was a way to integrate these drivers into the idevice kernel. Anybody hear anything further on the subject?
    Last edited by bogpetre; 11-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I found this .zip file from another forum, which as I take it, deals with proxy etc.?? but I can't get it into an .ipa format that runs.? any help.??
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm gonna puke, man.

WTFTF is an idevice?

"jailbreak they're idevices"? they're idevices??? they are idevices???! WTF
    you dont know what an iDevice is? its what this site is based on...

btw wtf is wtftf...

iPhone? More like MyPhone 808mp5's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is everyone looking and the bad side of cracking wep. I convince all my clients to Update their security flaws by exploiting them.
    I think they would be really surprised if I could crack their wep with a idevice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 808mp5 For This Useful Post:

Connor_96 (11-22-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

People still use WEP? EVERY access point I have stumbled across in my city is either wide open, or WPA.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    From what iv seen aircrack was the most usefull on the iphone. has any one seen or heard of a version that has been ported for ios 4.0 or greater ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use aircrack on 4.1.
    if that helps

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I wana crack into wpa, wpa2, and wep
    Last edited by Maxhasadhd; 11-21-2010 at 10:15 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think i have a method that might just work but it still requires some computer work.
    you could use tcpdump to sniff the wifi network first and then use these files on aircrack. if this doesn't then you can send then to your laptop ASAP then read through them, if your lucky you might find it.
    Also can someone send me some command lines for tcpdump and a brief "plain English" description about what they do.

Again hope this helps, remember this is just a theory, try it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I'm ashamed that so many cheap people have iPhones. I remember the days when I could use Apple products to distance myself from the great unwashed. Now it seems theses people are somehow able to save a few hundred dollars to buy the phone, then spend the following 2 years working out how not to spend another dime. Some way to live.
    Wow you ignorant Douche bag why the hell would you say that and what the hell does that have to do with the forum?

Green Apple
    Thanks

The legality of this is very dubious. I'm surprised that this topic isn't locked.
    My Devart: http://bunniesandsheep.deviantart.com/
    Ipod touch 2g, 8gb, 3.0, with qTweeter, multifl0w, SBSettings, virtual RAM, Backgrounder and all the other useful jailbreak apps.
    If you need photoshop help, pm me =]

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345