+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard Preferences in Preference.app

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by drunknbass dont install it unless you want to restore your phone. Works great for me.
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    dont install it unless you want to restore your phone.
    Works great for me.

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

which themes are installed on your phone?

Banned
    Thanks

which themes are installed on your phone?
    I have alot of themes, but i had to add MY themes manually into the SMBPrefs plist to get them to show up. But i've had no problems installing, uninstalling or anything else. Great app, But still needs some work. Like being able to restart springboard after you chose a theme. I however don't really use SMBPrefs because of that, I just like the springboard tweaks.

Thanks

It Works Great For Me Too.....drunknbass, Put All The Anger Towards Your Video App....we Need You Focused Here Bro.

Thanks

it only works because you have the themes installed that are on your phone.. i feel like im trying to explain something to babies..

thats fine, brick your phones i dont care.

Thanks

it only works because you have the themes installed that are on your phone.. i feel like im trying to explain something to babies..

thats fine, brick your phones i dont care.
    Who cares?!?!?!?! IT'S A NEW APP!!!!!!! It's on Installer and we want to install it IMMEDIATELY!!! And without thinking. And without knowing what it does. Or how it does it. Ooops....HELPP!!!!!!!!!! How do i get my phone into restore mode?
    To live, you have to lie

Banned
    Thanks

Well for you know-it-alls, like i said EDIT THE PLIST! Just erase the theme names you don't have. Its as simple as that. Wow i learned rocket science today

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    It Works Great For Me Too.....drunknbass, Put All The Anger Towards Your Video App....we Need You Focused Here Bro.
    And yes the video app needs a lot of work.
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 12-20-2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Well for you know-it-alls, like i said EDIT THE PLIST! Just erase the theme names you don't have. Its as simple as that. Wow i learned rocket science today

And yes the video app needs a lot of work.
    Heres some screenshots for you guys. My CUSTOM Version as it says. I also left the first and last theme to show you how it works. It's call erase and add, or even better EDIT
    Attachment 4709Attachment 4708
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 04-15-2008 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Heres some screenshots for you guys. My CUSTOM Version as it says. I also left the first and last theme to show you how it works. It's call erase and add, or even better EDIT
    Attachment 4709Attachment 4708
    kinda defeats the purpose if you have to add strings into a file every time you installa a theme huh? oh yea..

Banned
    Thanks

kinda defeats the purpose if you have to add strings into a file every time you installa a theme huh? oh yea..
    Those are the only themes i've added so far. they're the only themes with a long list of icons. If people would make themes with more than 16 icons i'd probably use those to. Either way, i could still add all my themes if i wanted to. It's only a one time deal. Not that hard to do. But you also have to remember, it's a work in progress. Almost every app first released didn't work very well. Just my opinion.

Just so we're on the same page, summerboard does suck right now for this hack. I was just putting in my thoughts because it will not brick your phone, if you know what your doing. If you don't, you shouldn't hack your iphone. Anyways, If he gets it to where it will actually change themes when you select it like the regular summerboard does instead of having to restart then it would be awesome. But until then i'm still going to use it for the spring board hacks.
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 12-21-2007 at 01:07 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12