+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone know?

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
While I was cleaning out a few things I started via categories, I noticed a app called rWallHack... It does not have a icon and or show up in the
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Does anyone know?
    While I was cleaning out a few things I started via categories, I noticed a app called rWallHack...

It does not have a icon and or show up in the uninstall section in Installer.

Does anyone know what this is, and how do I uninstall it if not needed?
    Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 05-22-2008 at 09:53 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

when you install the app…it will put the app icon on your SpringBoard and another icon titled rWallHack (which does nothing…just needed for the app to work). When you open the app you have three options; Activate which turns the app on, Use Photos which pulls the Wallpapers from your Camera Roll and Gamma which adjusts the brightness of the Wallpaper (the higher the number…the brighter the wallpaper). If you do not turn on Use Photos…it will pull the Wallpapers from the Wallpaper section in your Settings.

Right now, it changes your Wallpaper every ten seconds which, for me, is WAY to often! I would love to see the ability to choose how often they will change…maybe the next update! This app works on all firmware if you have the Use Photos option off…if you want to use your Camera Roll for your Wallpaper it will only work on firmware 1.1.3 and above. Also, I have found that if you have this app on and you try to drag your wiggling icons and the wallpaper changes…it makes your icons stop wiggling. So, you will want to shut this app off before moving icons around. Another issue is that it seems like the app continues to run when your iPhone is locked…meaning it could drain your battery like crazy!!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!