Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
3rd Party Apps Requestsforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
So recently I just downloaded the applications into my iphone . But the thing is ... I installed summer board, customize, tap tap revolution and lights off just for now....
11-15-2007, 05:14 AM #1
Summerboard, Customize...etc. <-help
So recently I just downloaded the applications into my iphone . But the thing is ... I installed summer board, customize, tap tap revolution and lights off just for now. Lights off is working fine. On summer board 2.11 I turned the scroll snap to on and then went back to home page.. it didnt work . For customize I changed the theme to leopard and it didnt work either . Whats wrong? Help please? Thanks
p.s I'm pretty much a noob iphone person ... what does jailbreak do for iphone? :S ..laugh if you need to
Last edited by pinkSTAR; 11-15-2007 at 05:39 AM.
11-15-2007, 08:52 AM #2
1. Wrong Forum unless you plan on writing new programs
2. What firmware version is your iPhone?
3. Customize doesn't have themes - did you change in SummerBoard Prefs?
4. Jailbreak allows the installation of third-party non-Apple programs and the transfer of files to/from the iPhone from a desktop computer.
11-15-2007, 09:32 AM #3
1. sorry im new?
2. i have 1.0.2
3. Oh my bad yea it was in summer board ... basically whenever i change a setting in summer board or customize it doesn't work.
11-15-2007, 10:50 AM #4
Have you tried to reboot your phone?
Press and hold the sleep button till it says "slide to power off" then turn it back on.
Alot of settings dont take effect until your reboot your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to XvXCutsmanXvX For This Useful Post:
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM #5
It worked! Thank you soooo much! xx