+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MergeLibrary

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi I use swapLibrary loads to manage music on my iphone from my home computer and my work computer (both macs). I was wondering if it was even possible to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default MergeLibrary
    Hi

I use swapLibrary loads to manage music on my iphone from my home computer and my work computer (both macs).

I was wondering if it was even possible to have an app....or a feature in swaplibrary that would let you merge the two libraries into one?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

do you simply want to get all the songs at your office and put them on your home computer? I think iPodRIP does this. sorry if i misunderstood. here's the linky

http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/a...hp?app=iPodRip
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well i took a look at that app but it doesn't support ipod touch or iphone because they don't support disk use mode.

Also i dont actually want to put my songs from work on my home computer... i want to uncripple my iphone!!

With my ipod i could manage the music on it with multiple computers. This meant i could make some playlists and add music at home.... then from work.. i could do the same. Add more songs... and so on.

With the phone it only lets you do this from ONE machine!!!
    Its obsurd.
    I am surprised no one has come up with a solution already, but i was just assuming that it was something that was impossible to work around.

Then i came accross swapLibrary.

I currently use this to manage my music from both computers but its a bit frustrating that i cant have all the music in one library!

Therefore i was hunting for an app that would let me load music into one library from home.... then from work manage and add more music in a second library (just as swapLibrary does so far).... but THEN an app that would allow me to simply merge both libraries into one.