+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.1.7

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by back2thebeatof84 Agreed. Do you think they thought over taking out the hidden list? I don't. It's not even logical. Well they acknowledged that they should have had
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by back2thebeatof84 View Post
    Agreed. Do you think they thought over taking out the hidden list? I don't. It's not even logical.
    Well they acknowledged that they should have had it, but just didnt, but I personally wouldnt have released any new versions without the whole icon order part perfect...

Thanks

I uploaded a patched (temporary) version of Customize renamed to CustomizeNM that can coexist with Customize. It is based on 1.13, works on 1.1.1 and is more stable.

Installation is manual at the moment.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So what happened to the rest of the rBST settings? For example, how do I choose how many icons I want in the dock?

edit: NM. Figured it out. xLaunch does this too.
    Last edited by hoopz; 11-15-2007 at 09:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Well they acknowledged that they should have had it, but just didnt, but I personally wouldnt have released any new versions without the whole icon order part perfect...
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd you aren't a developer, so just stop. TheSpicyChicken rewrote this from scratch, so just give him time. If people would read the little button that says MORE INFO, then there would be no need for these posts. I'd rather have icon order, than be annoyed with 2 or 3 additional apps. lol. You people are never happy. SpicyChicken should start to charge .. I'd love to see your reactions then.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd you aren't a developer, so just stop. TheSpicyChicken rewrote this from scratch, so just give him time. If people would read the little button that says MORE INFO, then there would be no need for these posts. I'd rather have icon order, than be annoyed with 2 or 3 additional apps. lol. You people are never happy. SpicyChicken should start to charge .. I'd love to see your reactions then.
    I agree - well said! I know there's a thank you thread for SpicyChicken - but I had the same problem as those posted above, and didn't know what to do - instead of complaining about the program, I'm just going to wait patiently until there's an update to it. I'm just thankful there are people willing to put their own time in to develop apps like these.

kokanee

Thanks

Guys calm down. I am very thankful for what SpicyChicken has done, but I was just commenting on how many people just update because they see there is an update and dont look for the solutions that have been posted 1000 times.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    phew...glad i found this thread. i was freaking out like crazy! i guess the new Customize is only a beta test. I hope an update/more refined version will be out soon.

Glad it was my iphone going crazy and adding new icons on to the springboard. Phew..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12