View Poll Results: what do u think about a windows mobile emulator on the iphone

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • i think its possible

44 31.43%
  • i think its impossible

9 6.43%
  • i think it would be great

55 39.29%
  • i think it would be a bad idea

32 22.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: windows mobile emulator

gnat... it will be hard to convince zod that he should take this project... if you would like ask to talk to him on irc.... but he didn make me think that this isnt gona happen so idk... i would love if it did but it just doesnt seem like it
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

windows mobile would be awesome on the iphone....its like having the best of both worlds. like me for example i have 3 programsi need for school but they are only compatible with windows mobile

Yeah, just this afternoon I was reading about the CPU in the iPhone. Apparently the TrustZone technology in it is supposed to assist in full virtualization. I just wish I had enough time and intelligence to take on such a project!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Isn't it usually the other way around?
    Not a bad idea though.

A not so Apple sig...

unfortunatley zod said know and he is the only one who i know of who could actually have the resources to do this program... when i have some spare time i will look for another team... till then please look your selfs... but i am sorry to say that i dont know how far this project is going
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

it would be great!!

honestly i think that for like ipod touchs it would be pretty cool to have the Zune HD firmware... if anyone can do it pm thanks (i would be the first to try it i got money to replace my ipod 2nd gen to a new 3g 64gb... but im waiting tell something happens

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345