Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Watch Unlimited Movies/dramas/soaps etc.. absolutely FREE!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Watch Unlimited Movies/dramas/soaps etc.. absolutely FREE!
    Okay guys i found this site right.. it's ovguide "dot com" - I aint posting the link because of the advertising rules.

I want to be able to watch the movies from the link on the iphone but I can't .. is it because of this flashplayer problem?

Can't somebody make this?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

good site found it a few months back. but don;t think its possible. for starters it links to other sites with videos and i don't think there's anything that can be made to pickup on that.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneinlondon View Post
    I aint posting the link because of the advertising rules.
    Right... because what you did was so much better....

How exactly is posting the link any different from posting the words like you did?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jacensolo View Post
    Right... because what you did was so much better....

How exactly is posting the link any different from posting the words like you did?
    Because if i posted the link as a hyperlink, it would change the ratio of this websites incomming links/outgoing links and does effect the seo/pr of the site (maybe insignificantly as it would be only one link amongst thousands of threads but then if everyone did it.. it would matter)

I know i wouldn't appreciate external links from my site to other "irrelevant" sites. - Was just being polite.

Sean, i'm able to surf the ovguide website perfectly. and even get to the links to the other websites that it links to, but when it comes to watching a film - most sites leave that little blue box requiring flash or they simply say "you need to install adobe flash player to view this"

..guess this is where i'm told to sit n wait for adobe LOL fair do's...
    Last edited by iphoneinlondon; 05-08-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost