Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Req] control track progress from locked iphone screen

Default [Req] control track progress from locked iphone screen
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39895
    "
    1. People have passwords on their phones = takes 4 clicks and a slide to log in.
    2. The mp3 progress horizontal bar stinks anyway for tracks longer than 4 minutes. I listen to 50 minute tracks mainly (lectures)

3. The (stock) Double-Click Home Button when Iphone is "locked" allows you to:
    a. adjust the volume
    b. go to the next or previous track

However, It Does NOT allow you to change the track progress.

I request someone invent a digital touch round wheel to adjust the track progress which appears by double clicking the home button on the iphone (in addition to the current ipod control features that pop up.

Thoughts?"

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

good idea. always thought there was something missing from the lockscreen ipod controls.
    the other day i wanted to fast foward a song, but i didn't think twice about lockscreen ipod instead i went into the app and did from there but i could of saved a few touches if this comes out.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

i think the track progress is awful on the iphone.

when the track is 50 minute long, it is impossible to jump to 2 min 30 sec.

you either get like 58 sec or 4 min.

there needs to be a better way to fine tune track progress.

is this a project that would be better for apple? or can a 3rd party developer do it?

more people were chatting about the digital touch wheel on other forums and I just wanted to see if anyone was interested on this forum.