Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $PAID$ Application Request

Thanks

Default $PAID$ Application Request
    I'm new to the forum and from what I noticed so far in this category is that most (if not all) threads are suggestions or it-would-be-nice type of requests. What I need is something that others can't reallly use for anything, so there is no incentive for any developer to write such software. Therefore, my post here is more like a quote request. Here we go:
    I need an application that will have to access the phone's camera, EDGE connectivity and vibrator. It would have to listen for commands sent to it via the internet. Two types of commands: 1) take picture, then upload it to a server and 2) briefly vibrate.
    And that's it! Of course I have some more detailed specs in the works, but first I need to establish contact with someone willing to do this. Please reply (or PM) with your price quote or if you need more information.
    Thanks!

I am almost finished working on this...I have a solution...I just have a few minor details I need to work out...I tried to email you but I got no response...