Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REQ] Hide the dots!

Default [REQ] Hide the dots!
    Do the white dots on the hacked springboard home screen bug anyone else? I'd love to see a hack to get rid of them. I know there's another page of apps, just like I knew there were more apps below the dock on 1.02. I don't need dots to remind me.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    Do the white dots on the hacked springboard home screen bug anyone else? I'd love to see a hack to get rid of them. I know there's another page of apps, just like I knew there were more apps below the dock on 1.02. I don't need dots to remind me.
    yeah i would like to see that too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    This isn't a hack, it's a feature of firmware 1.1.1 which shows you have many additional pages there are on the springboard (just like the weather program). The Springboard in 1.1.1 allows horizontal scrolling, version 1.0.2 didn't allow scrolling so no dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    This isn't a hack, it's a feature of firmware 1.1.1 which shows you have many additional pages there are on the springboard (just like the weather program). The Springboard in 1.1.1 allows horizontal scrolling, version 1.0.2 didn't allow scrolling so no dots.
    Right. Got ya. Awesome. The fact remains, the dots are annoying and unneccessary. I'll Paypal $10 to anyone who can successfully find a way to hide them.

Thanks

We can at least change them from dots to something cool if possible....like numbers or arrows or miniature weed leafs....Hmmm

if you remove the hack and install summerboard, you can scroll up and down instead of left to right, with out the dots.
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Thanks

I like the left to right....just really want something more up to date and cooler than white dots......

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    if you remove the hack and install summerboard, you can scroll up and down instead of left to right, with out the dots.
    Are you saying you can do this on 1.1.1? I didn't install a specific springboard hack, just Summerboard for 1.1.1, so I wouldn't know what to remove.

...let's try this forum...
    White 3G