+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: turn 180

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
hi! im used to have the earphones from the bottom of my ipod (nano) and i keep holding the iPhone upside down when i take it out of my pocket.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lightbulb turn 180
    hi! im used to have the earphones from the bottom of my ipod (nano) and i keep holding the iPhone upside down when i take it out of my pocket. Wouldnt it be great with an app that turns the screen 180 degrees if you hold the phone upside down? Also ive notised that if you hold the phone upside down (so your hand isnt over the black area on the back) you get better wifi connection, its brobably because you cover the signal with your hand or something (i have a really bad wifi connection at school and it doesent work if i hold the hand over the black area on the back of the phone).

Turn your phone upside down and the screen flips around 180. is it doable?

Green Apple
    Thanks

its a bloody good idea! always thought that the socket should be on top myself.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

exactly! and if the phone is exactly the same if you hold it upside down (exept by the meny button that will be on the top) why have a standard way to hold it? the volume buttons need to change to when you are holding it upside down. The big questions is: Is it possible? can someone do it?