Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lantern/Wreath in the Dock

Default Lantern/Wreath in the Dock
    This is just a suggestion, but using the code for the new Stacks Dock app or some other code too I guess, someone could create an animated dock icon on the iPhone.

I suggest using the JSchilling graphics (with permission of course) for Mac-O-Lantern and Wreath-in-the-Dock and could basically create a dock icon app tha hovers over the bottom right corner of the screen and animates the icon.

Using the same principle that you display an invisible icon in that corner and the app runs on top of that spot.

I would totally love to see this app. Perhaps even have a preference app to change settings like location on dock or summerboard. It would be very cool.

Animation-like-a-Mac-dock would be awesome.
    When you just mention Stacks, the first thing I thought of was Dock.
    Kinda wierd how similar they are...

yeah.. this would be awsome, its funny i read this thread, i was just tryin to get the makefile to work for the stacks app.. but i cant put it together, i have used a bash client for windows, i have used my *nix server, i have even used the terminal on the phone and nothing will compile it.. i really hope somebody puts that together, and brings it to the public