+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Onetrip Download

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi guys I'm here in Aus and we don't have wi-fi EVERYWHERE like the rest of the world hehe Any ideas how I can download the onetrip shopping list thingy
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Onetrip Download
    Hi guys
    I'm here in Aus and we don't have wi-fi EVERYWHERE like the rest of the world hehe
    Any ideas how I can download the onetrip shopping list thingy so I can use it when I'm out and about shopping? I don't know about either downloading the website, OR converting it to an app or something.
    Would love to build my own so if the above not possible, if someone can point me in the right direction so I can 'attempt' to make my own (which I'd share of course :-) )

Thanks guys

Green Apple
    Thanks

This would be great (I'm in Aus too) Let us know if you manage it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I actually stopped using onetrip because I got screwed using it the other day. I had my entire shopping list set up. Then, when I entered the grocery store, my signal dropped and I could barely use it. I mean, it's not the app's fault; such is the limitation of a web-based application.

But I agree, it's an awesome app and should be brought to the iPhone to work natively. I hope the developer is listening. One Trip is the best lister I've seen yet. It's just not very useful when out of range of a network connection.
    cash removed my sig of a donation link.

http://smokebubbles.wordpress.com
    "Brewin' and 'quein' since last Tuesday."