Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard Button Sound When Pressed?

Default Springboard Button Sound When Pressed?
    Does anybody know of a program that makes your springboard icons make a sound when you press them to activate a program?

DGUNZ

Nope. Not available anywhere right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GRK View Post
    Nope. Not available anywhere right now.
    I think their is, have you seen that commercial where the guy is playing with his iPhone and he shows the shaving program, coffee program and xray program, well when ever he touches a icon on his springboard to bring up the aforementioned programs, it makes a electronic type sound.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DGonzalez23 View Post
    I think their is, have you seen that commercial where the guy is playing with his iPhone and he shows the shaving program, coffee program and xray program, well when ever he touches a icon on his springboard to bring up the aforementioned programs, it makes a electronic type sound.
    Are you serious, I can't tell?

Quote Originally Posted by DGonzalez23 View Post
    yeahhh thats defiantly a video playing and hes acting like he has things like a xray app

Umm, that is just a video playing. You can find that on the net if you want, it isn't anything special.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    Umm, that is just a video playing. You can find that on the net if you want, it isn't anything special.
    Its a video, but it's real, I have the shaver program on my iPhone.

Thanks

well that video was made way before aka made the shaver.app
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

dude, that is a video...We all know effects can be added while editing the video. AFAIK, there is no app which can give you sound wen you press the home buton. PERIOD.

wrong forum... reported.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRK View Post
    dude, that is a video...We all know effects can be added while editing the video. AFAIK, there is no app which can give you sound wen you press the home buton. PERIOD.
    After the first couple of replies, I think he gets it.

Yeah, I got it. If you don't know, then say so or leave the room.

Okay, I don't know what program can cause a sound on springboard press. But I do know that no such one exists.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!