+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mail app hang. Need help...

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi all, a proud owner of the shiny iPhone for close to 2 weeks. But only till yesterday i have a big problem with my iPhone - Mail. Version 1.0.2,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mail app hang. Need help...
    Hi all, a proud owner of the shiny iPhone for close to 2 weeks.
    But only till yesterday i have a big problem with my iPhone - Mail.

Version 1.0.2, jailbreak and activated. Everything runs well. Sync with my Gmail and Yahoo before and running fine.

Whenever i launch the Mail, it just show me "Inbox" and hang there. I can't do anything but to reset by pressing the combo (Home + Sleep). My other apps are running fine. Last known installed apps was an update for Chinsms which was 3 days back and i was able to sync my Mail after that still.

Have replaced MobileMail.app with the stock file from the "Download" on this site. Have tried syncing with my iTunes to sync up the 2 email accounts and still nothing works.

Hope to find some suggestions to resolve the problem. At the verge of restoring my iPhone and redo everything from scratch again which i hope not.

Thanks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have the sameproblem wiht my gmail. it will get stuck on the inbox screen and then i have to do a hard reset. did you every figure out what causes that..if so please let us know. thanks