+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: setting a reminder app

is a discussion within the

3rd Party Apps Requests

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I've searched around and haven't found an app that is for setting reminders. I know you can just set something in the calendar, but I don't want a simple reminder
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default setting a reminder app
    I've searched around and haven't found an app that is for setting reminders. I know you can just set something in the calendar, but I don't want a simple reminder staying in the calendar.

I would like to see an app that you can load up, set a reminder, set a time to remind you if you would like, maybe set a repetition, and have it remind you with a popup on the lock screen and/or homescreen. Then, once you mark the reminder completed, it deletes from the database.

I have such a horrible memory that it would be nice to just quickly load up an app, type a reminder (e.g. don't forget to bring book), tell it to remind me at 6am, and be on my way. This app could include a todo list, notes, etc. I've seen webapps llke this, but I would like a native app because I don't always have access to the internet.

X

Thanks

interesting app request, i think it would be pretty cool to have more features than plain old calendar
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How about a app to create a sticky note that appear on the "Slide to unlock" screen? Every time when you use the iphone it will remind you. The app should allow us to turn it on or off.

Anyway there is a big unused space between the time and the sliding bar.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

great idea!