Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need downgrade or I have to find com.apple.accessoryd.plist?

Default Need downgrade or I have to find com.apple.accessoryd.plist?
    Hi, I'm sorry for bothering you by this thread but I searched for 2 days for solution but zero results helped, and here it is:

I have bought iPhone 3GS 2 days ago on iOS 6.1.6, seller said it was never JailBroken so I did it on myself yesterday but seems like lower dock had contact with water so everytime I connect it to PC or wallcharger it says "Charging is not supported with this accessory" with triangle behind the text. I tried finding solution all over the internet for it and everybody say about buying new lower dock, changing cable or deleting LaunchDaemon com.apple.accessoryd.plist which I can't find anywhere in the LaunchDaemon folder. I have even found some text about com.apple.accessoryd.plist on iOS4 so I went finding soultion to downgrade it to iOS4 but ended in dead end because it is new bootroom and there are no SHSH stored online or PC.

Now my question is what to do? Can anybody help me about downgrading iPhone to iOS4 or help getting rid of this checking program that see that dock is damaged.

400 views and nobody knows how to do it?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,207 Times in 6,212 Posts

With the new bootrom and no blobs, there is no way, sorry.

Using a non Apple cable or charging device you will always get that message. I get it also with cables I have bought but still use them.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 03-10-2014 at 01:50 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

kristijan505 (03-12-2014)