+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3Gs unlockink seriously need some help

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hello everyone! I am using Iphone 3Gs and now i realised i did a huge mistake updating soft to 6.1.3 through Itunes. Ofcourse it is not unlocked and jailbroken now.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3Gs unlockink seriously need some help
    Hello everyone! I am using Iphone 3Gs and now i realised i did a huge mistake updating soft to 6.1.3 through Itunes. Ofcourse it is not unlocked and jailbroken now. So what i did i tried to unlock and jailbreak 6.1.3 verson using redsn0w i got few errors and actually nothing happend, than i tried to downgrade version to atleast 5something, but than i heard about ifaith and i looked it up and realised i only can downgrade to 4.1 soft. So when i did that my iphone stuck on recovery mode i tried everything to get it out of there. I read in forums that tinyumbrella might help, but it only help for 4.2 and 4.3 soft. So all can i do with my iphone now is recover to 6.1.3 and change language settings -.- or downgrade to 4.1 (only available version according to Ifaith) and have a recovery mode. Is it anything i can do for example with 6.1.3 version to atleast unlock it anyhow or unstuck 4.1 from recovery mode. P.s i was working and reading forums for few days and it was couple weeks ago because i was really busy so i might have forgotten something to mention what i did more, but anyway you can always ask questions here to help me, and i wish there are someone who can help me to use my iphone on 4.1 or better 6.1.3 version anyhow! Please help me, and sorry my English language is kinda broke now. THANKS EVERYONE !
    P.s If i try to jailbreak 6.1.3 i get 3194 Itunes error, if i use tinyumbrella it changes to error 11, anyway i read somewhere that tinymbrella doest help for ios 6+ or even 5+ so lets stick to the error 3194

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You posted twice so I am confused as to what you need since both have different info. Someone else had the issue with 3194 and error 11 on a 3GS. The error 11 was because the phone was not in pwned dfu mode but regular dfu mode. Try reading through this whole thread and see if it helps 3GS New Bootrom on 5.1.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I posted it twice because i didn't know which topic is actually better and i wanted to get help as fast as possible. Information is the same, thanks for the link