+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3gs 6.1.2 problem

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I have iPhone 3gs it had 6.1.2 and I update it to 6.1.3 but then I want to back to 6.1.2 becuase I need ultrasn0w to unlock my phone and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3gs 6.1.2 problem
    I have iPhone 3gs it had 6.1.2 and I update it to 6.1.3 but then I want to back to 6.1.2 becuase I need ultrasn0w to unlock my phone and I need untethread jailbreak so I try to create custom firmware with iFaith but it says that shsh is not vaild then I try snowbreze and I sucesfully create custom firmware and sucesfully restore iz via itunes.Itunes say that I just need to wait it to power up ... But phone dont starting just black screen then I connect it to redsnow and it say that is in soft dfu mode then I hold power and home and enter in normal dfu mode and just boot via redsnow and everything work fine but when I power off mode phone stuck on soft dfu mode so I create 5.0.1 custom firmware with shsh and iFaith and sucesfully restore it via itunes and everything work fine but I want 6.1.2 please help me !!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 2,641 Posts

Your 6.1.2 shsh is corrupted and that is why you are getting into soft dfu mode. You better off staying at 5.0.1.