Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs Upgraded to 6.1.3 STILL NO SERVICE or ACTIVATION...NEWBIE PLZ HELP

There is new upgrade iTunes is showing 6.1.6
    I heard it fixes critical bug.

Does anyone upgraded to it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a 3GS jailbroken using redsn0w and untethered using p0sixpwn. It is at 6.1.6/06.15.00, everything seems to work fine except that I get 'No Service' permanently, it does not find a signal.
    Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 2,646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stpanrider View Post
    I have a 3GS jailbroken using redsn0w and untethered using p0sixpwn. It is at 6.1.6/06.15.00, everything seems to work fine except that I get 'No Service' permanently, it does not find a signal.
    Any ideas anyone?
    You need to install Ultrasn0w to unlock but at your iOS 6.1.6 , I don't think there is an ultrasn0w fix @ iOS 6.1.6. If your iphone is new boot rom and you have blobs saved, you can downgrade to 5.xx and install Ultrasn0w to unlock. For stability unlock you should also downgrade your ipad bb to 05.13.08 to unlock with ultrasn0w. There are many posts on this website, do a search on how to do it.

HELP PLEASE! I cannot downgrade my baseband. Im on IOS 6.1.6 right now. I already tried to restore to IOS 4.1 but still no service, no wifi, no bluetooth, no IMEI.
    3gs.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shockcool78 View Post
    HELP PLEASE! I cannot downgrade my baseband. Im on IOS 6.1.6 right now. I already tried to restore to IOS 4.1 but still no service, no wifi, no bluetooth, no IMEI.
    3gs.jpg

You can downgrade bb using Redsnow. Please refer to a few posts before (I've listed the steps completely).

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    You need to install Ultrasn0w to unlock but at your iOS 6.1.6 , I don't think there is an ultrasn0w fix @ iOS 6.1.6. If your iphone is new boot rom and you have blobs saved, you can downgrade to 5.xx and install Ultrasn0w to unlock. For stability unlock you should also downgrade your ipad bb to 05.13.08 to unlock with ultrasn0w. There are many posts on this website, do a search on how to do it.
    Ultrasnow is currently compatible with 6.1.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123