Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Iphone 3gs Upgraded to 6.1.3 STILL NO SERVICE or ACTIVATION...NEWBIE PLZ HELP

  1. #41
    There is new upgrade iTunes is showing 6.1.6
    I heard it fixes critical bug.

    Does anyone upgraded to it?

  2. #42
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, England, UK
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have a 3GS jailbroken using redsn0w and untethered using p0sixpwn. It is at 6.1.6/06.15.00, everything seems to work fine except that I get 'No Service' permanently, it does not find a signal.
    Any ideas anyone?

  3. #43
    Super Moderator iYeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,950
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 2,646 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stpanrider View Post
    I have a 3GS jailbroken using redsn0w and untethered using p0sixpwn. It is at 6.1.6/06.15.00, everything seems to work fine except that I get 'No Service' permanently, it does not find a signal.
    Any ideas anyone?
    You need to install Ultrasn0w to unlock but at your iOS 6.1.6 , I don't think there is an ultrasn0w fix @ iOS 6.1.6. If your iphone is new boot rom and you have blobs saved, you can downgrade to 5.xx and install Ultrasn0w to unlock. For stability unlock you should also downgrade your ipad bb to 05.13.08 to unlock with ultrasn0w. There are many posts on this website, do a search on how to do it.

  4. #44
    HELP PLEASE! I cannot downgrade my baseband. Im on IOS 6.1.6 right now. I already tried to restore to IOS 4.1 but still no service, no wifi, no bluetooth, no IMEI.
    3gs.jpg

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by shockcool78 View Post
    HELP PLEASE! I cannot downgrade my baseband. Im on IOS 6.1.6 right now. I already tried to restore to IOS 4.1 but still no service, no wifi, no bluetooth, no IMEI.
    3gs.jpg

    You can downgrade bb using Redsnow. Please refer to a few posts before (I've listed the steps completely).

    Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    You need to install Ultrasn0w to unlock but at your iOS 6.1.6 , I don't think there is an ultrasn0w fix @ iOS 6.1.6. If your iphone is new boot rom and you have blobs saved, you can downgrade to 5.xx and install Ultrasn0w to unlock. For stability unlock you should also downgrade your ipad bb to 05.13.08 to unlock with ultrasn0w. There are many posts on this website, do a search on how to do it.
    Ultrasnow is currently compatible with 6.1.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •