Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get factory IPSW on 3gs? Currently on 4.1 + 6.15.00 iPad BaseBand.

Unhappy How to get factory IPSW on 3gs? Currently on 4.1 + 6.15.00 iPad BaseBand.
    I currently have a iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1 with ipad 6.15.00 baseband and from what i know the New BootRom.

I submitted to do a factory unlock and it has been completed but I have no idea how to restore to the phone to full factory settings with the correct baseband.

I have a MAC and any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks

First, downgrade your baseband. Download redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for OS X, run it, and select Jailbreak. Follow the directions until you get to a point where you have the option to Install Cydia, hacktivate, etc. Make sure the only box checked is "Downgrade baseband," and then continue with redsn0w. Most everything else occurs on your device now. Once your device is finished, you should have the 05.13.04 baseband on your device. You can deactivate your device with redsn0w (Extras -> Even More -> Deactivate), and then your device will get its factory unlock (hopefully) from iTunes, no restore necessary.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    First, downgrade your baseband. Download redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for OS X, run it, and select Jailbreak. Follow the directions until you get to a point where you have the option to Install Cydia, hacktivate, etc. Make sure the only box checked is "Downgrade baseband," and then continue with redsn0w. Most everything else occurs on your device now. Once your device is finished, you should have the 05.13.04 baseband on your device. You can deactivate your device with redsn0w (Extras -> Even More -> Deactivate), and then your device will get its factory unlock (hopefully) from iTunes, no restore necessary.

Good luck!
    will try this later on tonight and report back my results!

Thanks!