+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have completely SCREWED UP my iPhone3GS

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Error 3194 is blob verification error by itunes. Itunes cannot verify your blob. Go to your hosts file and put a # sign infront of the line with gs.apple.com. This
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,642 Posts

Error 3194 is blob verification error by itunes. Itunes cannot verify your blob.
    Go to your hosts file and put a # sign infront of the line with gs.apple.com. This way apple will verify your 4.1 restore.

Do you know your serial number ? You could have a baseband corrupted when you flashed with ipad bb.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I first did it, it worked perfectly fine (flashing iPad BB) but i was not happy with only being able to use a tethered jailbreak. Wanted untethered and somewhere in the process of trying to upgrade to 5.1.1 I bricked it.

there is no gs.apple.com in my hosts file

Tried it again and I got error 28....

I am pretty sure this device is worthless since I tried to flash the iPad baseband on the new boot rom which = Bricked Device

I am pretty sure this device is worthless since I tried to flash the iPad baseband on the new boot rom which = Bricked Device
    Last edited by DjEspee; 10-19-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 Times in 5,935 Posts

28 points back to a hardware error. So sux.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Toliet time!!!!

I actually sold the device for $40.00
    Last edited by DjEspee; 10-22-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks

Nothing with a hardware error i got a 3 GS 16 GB week 3 2011 without wi-fi, without imei without Baseband i have had nothing to loose. i flashed ipad baseband 3 times,after that i got the imei , wifi, bluetooth and baseband shown as 6.15.00 after that i downgrade the baseband to 05.13.04 with redsn0w 9.15b3 and made a clean retore to stock ios 6.0.1 now wifi is woking fine, baseband is 05.16.07, bluetooth is working fine and i get the GSM connection allthe trouble is from apple lock/unlock policy the iphone is unlocked by carrier but there are many databases wich saved imei its take a very long time to get the iphone realy free

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123