Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: downgrade ios 6 problems
10-10-2012, 07:16 AM #1downgrade ios 6 problems
i want to downgrade ios 6 on my iphone 3gs to 5.1.1
i tried all tips really
change hosts file
but i cant get in DFU mode cose my power button screws
so i made a dfu ipws with redsnow nothing helps
i get errors from itunes
i have hshs ios 5.1.1
i fetch them and still errors
all kind of errors
clean up itunes from pc
please help if you can
10-10-2012, 07:18 AM #2
10-10-2012, 07:27 AM #3
i tried that
i dont want jailbreak ios 6
i have pkgbackup on my ios 5.1.1
i want ios 5.1.1 to back
10-10-2012, 07:54 AM #4
Thought I seen ya had a bad home button. Hmmmmm never mind then.
Ya have the blobs for 5.1.1 then to do what ya trying to do?
10-10-2012, 08:01 AM #5
ok i am trying to bring back from 6 to 5 1 1
and then jailbreak it
10-10-2012, 10:23 AM #6
I ya have the blobs i can help ya out. If not then ya can't do it
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM #7
10-10-2012, 11:23 AM #8
1. Download stock iOS 5.1.1 IPSW.
2. Download redsn0w 0.9.14b2
3. Run redsn0w as administrator in windows.
4. Click Extras button.
5. Click SHSH blobs button.
6. Click Query button to see what blobs Cydia has for device.
7. If Cydia has required blobs, Click Stitch button.
8. Click IPSW button-browse for downloaded 5.1.1 IPSW file.
9. Click Blobs-Cydia button to stitch remote Cydia stored blobs to IPSW.(or could do local if you have
10. Let Process and finish. It will take a few minutes.
11. Click Back button-Click Pwned DFU to put in pwned DFU mode-follow onscreen instructions.
12. Once in pwned DFU mode, close redsn0w, launch iTunes.
13. iTunes will see device in "recovery" mode. Click Check button.
14. Hold down Shift key, click Restore button. Browse to that stitched IPSW file
you created.Select it.
15.Wait for restore to finish as normal. JB as normal(or not)...Enjoy!
10-10-2012, 11:37 AM #9
thats it dude
i cant get DFU mode
my power button screws
10-10-2012, 01:13 PM #10
Follow the other link to put ya phone into dfu mode
10-10-2012, 02:35 PM #11
i tried and itunes brings error 1604
10-10-2012, 02:39 PM #12
Ya got the right custom firmware?
And pwned dfu mode?
10-10-2012, 02:48 PM #13
tried even 4.1
download from every sites and apple to
10-11-2012, 04:09 PM #14Though we all look different on the outside, we all bleed the same on the inside
10-11-2012, 04:14 PM #15
Ya welcome sir glad to help
10-12-2012, 02:41 PM #16