Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please please help I was stucked in apple logo and the phone just can't be turned off

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please please help I was stucked in apple logo and the phone just can't be turned off
    So frustrated I don't know what to do...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I take it you have a 3GS? What was the last thing ya did that strarted this. Tweak? Theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I take it you have a 3GS? What was the last thing ya did that strarted this. Tweak? Theme?
    Yes I have a 3GS. Now it is turning off but it shows Searching... on the upper left. And I have to activate the phone (which I can't). I did everything as one of the youtube video suggested in regard to this problem but after the second DFU the phone just goes directly to the Recovery mode and I have to recover it using Itunes. And everything starts again...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

You need a restore to get it working again. You must have installed some incompatible tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshidie View Post
    Yes I have a 3GS. Now it is turning off but it shows Searching... on the upper left. And I have to activate the phone (which I can't). I did everything as one of the youtube video suggested in regard to this problem but after the second DFU the phone just goes directly to the Recovery mode and I have to recover it using Itunes. And everything starts again...
    when you say you have to "recovery it using itunes," do you mean you are trying to restore it again, but during the restore process it gets stuck on the Apple logo and does not actually restore?