Hi guys!

Let me give a little intro to what my pb is. I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB officially unlocked and jailbroken. Last night I wanted to upgrade its firmware from 3.1.3 to 4.3.3.

The first problem was when I was trying to update it by pressing SHIFT + RESTORE button in iTunes and selecting Stock 4.3.3 ipsw problem number 3194 showed up. I searched internet and came across TinyUmbrella and hit the "Run TSS Server" button and restarted iTunes and this problem solved.

Then the second problem appeared. In the phase of "Preparing iPhone for restore" in iTunes, problem number 1604 poped up. I searched internet again and found its solution by using iREB-rc4. I ran iREB-rc4 then restart the procedure and finally it got updated to 4.3.3 with some problems.
When the bar on iPhone came to its end indicating the completion of updating procedure, suddenly iPhone's screen turned black. In my opinion it wanted to reboot but it couldn't and it remained in DFU mode. Plus iTunes detected the device in "Recovery Mode". Anyway, I played a trick then I jailbroke it with redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc15 and jailbreak files were downloaded and process was completed. The iPhone's screen turned black again when the process of jailbreaking completed. I ran "redsnow" again and select "boot tethered" and finally the device came to its normal mode and jailbroken with iOS 4.3.3. After that I wanted to finish the process of jailbreaking by opening Cydia but after a few seconds a system message turned up on Cydia saying that "Your phone cache is almost full. Try to free some space" with “Dismiss” button (actually I can't remember the exact phrase but the idea is the same.) Suddenly the phone wanted to restart but since then the screen of device has remained black and its status has been in DFU mode and iTunes detects it in “Recovery Mode” as well.
I tried everything on internet as following to get the phone back to normal mode:
1- I held Home + Power button together to let Apple icon comes up but after a few minutes of trying nothing happened.
2- I tried to restore again with aforementioned procedure but problem numbers 1600, 1601 were thrown by iTunes. Needful to say that I prepared the phone in DFU mode with iREB-rc2, iREB-rc3 and iREB-rc4 but the result has been the same and 16XX problem number cannot be bypassed by iREB-rc4.
3- I tried to both jailbreak and “boot tether it” with redsnow again but both tasks stopped at the point saying “Waiting for reboot” and nothing happened. It seems that my iPhone can’t restart at all.
4- I tried Snowbreeze 2.7.3 to create a custom iOS but the result was the same as well.
Tinyumbrella, iREB-rc4, iTunes, redsnow all of them recognize my iPhone but in DFU Mode and to me there is no way to get it restarted or back to normal mode.

At last, I am a man badly in need of any help!!!!!!!!
Thank u in advance…