+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Database Errors???

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Anyone out there have Cydia store their 3.1.2 SHSH blob for an iPhone 3GS and its not recoverable?? I mean, you really confirmed it was saved with Cydia at some
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Cydia Database Errors???
    Anyone out there have Cydia store their 3.1.2 SHSH blob for an iPhone 3GS and its not recoverable?? I mean, you really confirmed it was saved with Cydia at some time in the past, but it is not available?

As it turns out, I did just that. When I use TinyUmbrella to try and get my SHSH blob from Cydia it is able to recognize and obtain an iPhone 3GS blob for 3.1.3 and now 4.0. When I try to get my 3.1.2 blob for the 3GS, it fails. When I tell it to obtain the 3.1.2 blob for an iPod 2G, it works. Even though I am giving it my 3GS ECID, I can only recover my 3.1.2 blob as a iPod blob. As expected, when I try to downgrade, the 3.1.3 blob works fine, but not the 3.1.2 blob.

I would like to find out if anyone else is seeing this issue. I would also like to find out if there are any fixes I can perform on the file to fix it (renaming does not work).

Anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacDevil7334's Avatar
    Thanks

I too appear to be having this problem.