Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 483

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **HOW TO jailbreak 3[GS] on 4.0 official using ANY FIRMWARE

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    1015 is what is supposed to happen, now just use recboot to get out of recovery.

    Recboot for MAC: RecBoot -> Final Release


    Recboot for Windows: RecBoot.zip
    I am at this stage however , the lib usb driver really ****** me over, I am using win7 64bit and it caused my keyboard not to be detected by windows after finally getting that fixed with system restore( i thought something else caused it I screwed with the iphone for 2 hours trying to get it out of recovery mode, turns out this app disabled partial functionality of the iphone connected via USB and itunes would not detect it after. Not sure what I need to do at this point, but be careful people.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by jbou91 View Post
    Hey guys I just got an iPhone and I want to put 3.1.2 on it to jailbreak/unlock it so I can use it with t-mobile. I've been going crazy the past few hours as I just cannot get 3.1.2 or any other firmware on here.

    At first I was getting a 3194 error, now I am getting
    I just got that as well.

    I wonder if there is a way to manually grab the blobs the way we did at the beginning of 3.0 and then have Saurik upload them?

    Edit: Out of curiosity, cant we JB using sn0wbreeze if we have an older bootrom on a 3GS?

    Im grabbing at straws over here, lol.
    Last edited by Eninety2; 06-22-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #63
    I just used the other ultimate downgrade guide since I could not get my phone out of recovery mode. The quickpwn way worked better for me.

  4. #64
    Worked like a charm!!! Thanks One!!!

    I tried doing this yesterday but turns out my host # was put in wrong, whoops.

    In case any1 is wondering I have the old bootrom and was on 4.0 b4 downgrading to 3.1.2.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    Worked like a charm!!! Thanks One!!!

    I tried doing this yesterday but turns out my host # was put in wrong, whoops.

    In case any1 is wondering I have the old bootrom and was on 4.0 b4 downgrading to 3.1.2.
    how did you have it wrong?

  6. #66
    hi, i did everything the manual says, but I have a problem, every time I turn off the iphone that is in recovery mode, then I have run blackrain to remove this way. I can not install a FW iOS4 made with PwnageTool. my problem has solution?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Eninety2 View Post
    how did you have it wrong?
    I have no idea I can't even remember where I got the # from. But it sure wasn't the same as in the 1st page here. I wasn't getting the 1015 error like i did today. I had some other bizarre #. It's all good now.

  8. #68
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    turns out this app disabled partial functionality of the iphone connected via USB and itunes would not detect it after. Not sure what I need to do at this point, but be careful people.
    No it doesn't, it does exactly what it says it does, puts it in recovery mode AND takes it OUT of recovery mode if you can figure out how to hit the button. 64 bit is grand ain't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    @UKHellfire You have no idea lol.


    (Sorry one1 will not disrupt your thread anymore unless needed. Continue your fine work.)
    Get back here and disrupt my thread like I pay you to do! Oh wait............

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I just used the other ultimate downgrade guide since I could not get my phone out of recovery mode. The quickpwn way worked better for me.
    Well you gotta be a thinker 'round here.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbou91 View Post
    Hey guys I just got an iPhone and I want to put 3.1.2 on it to jailbreak/unlock it so I can use it with t-mobile. I've been going crazy the past few hours as I just cannot get 3.1.2 or any other firmware on here.

    At first I was getting a 3194 error, now I am getting
    Sounds like you edited the host file incorrectly. I hear if you put 867-5309 in there your phone will call Jenny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    I have no idea I can't even remember where I got the # from. But it sure wasn't the same as in the 1st page here. I wasn't getting the 1015 error like i did today. I had some other bizarre #. It's all good now.
    You gotta watch out, sometimes Stealth Bravo slips his digits in the tutorials to get some side action.
    Last edited by one1; 06-23-2010 at 02:25 AM. Reason: adding more intelligence to the drivel
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  9. #69
    Hi there.

    Running a 3.1.3 jailbreaked with Spirit. Have SHSH 3.1.3 blobs on file.

    Is there no way I can get this to work, as I don't have the blobs you describe? I'm confused.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Quacking; 06-23-2010 at 03:49 AM.

  10. #70
    Eff the new bootrom! Guess I must patiently wait for one that JB the new bootrom and MC models. (or are they the same?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacking View Post
    Hi there.

    Running a 3.1.3 jailbreaked with Spirit. Have SHSH 3.1.3 blobs on file.

    Is there no way I can get this to work, as I don't have the blobs you describe? I'm confused.

    Thanks.
    It doesn't work if you used Spirit to JB.
    Last edited by unreach; 06-23-2010 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #71
    Thanks. I guess I'll be playing more of the waiting game.

  12. #72
    Hi guys! I've been using JB 3.1.2 on my 3GS with old bootrom. Today accidentally upgraded to 4.0, so now I'm staring at "you don't have sufficient sim card to activate" (smthng like that). Can't really downgrade - receive an error 3194. Don't have any blobs, because I wasn't prepared for this kind of situation.

    What should I do?
    Any suggestions?

  13. #73
    One1 - Saw your reply in the thread on the news page...I'm on 3.1.3(blobs on server for 3.1.3) JB w/ spirit....is there any hope with this? On my last 3G[S] I stayed on 3.1.2 to avoid any issues but I got stuck w/ 3.1.3(Thanks Apple...old bootrom though? :-/ ) The question is can I go back to an original 3.1.3 and then to a custom 4.0 ipsw?

  14. #74
    Need help all my mms isn't coming in ...iTunes won't let me update ipcc file. I can send but can't receive. Tmobile 3GS ios 4

  15. #75
    I have a 3GS thats on iOS 4 baseband 05.13.04 and the old bootrom and I put "74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com" at the end of the "host" file using smultron. But when I try restoring it to 3.1.2 using itunes it gives me a "the iphone could not be restored.This device isn't eligible for the requested build. Did i miss a step somewhere? I read through the whole forum and I still dont get what i did wrong.
    I used spirit on 3.1.3 before, is that the problem?

    appreciate any help.

  16. #76
    i did everything on the guide, but keep getting the 1015 error when trying to downgrade to 3.1.2.

    man i feel like a noobie

    anyone help?


    3gs, was on 4.0 trying to downgrade to 3.1.2
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

  17. #77
    Thanks a lot!!! ... The steps works perfectly

  18. #78
    I just purchased a 3gs it already has the baseband 5.12.1 so obviously its not jailbroken since I purchased it new from Att :-( How can I jalibrake this so that i can update to OS4 and be able to have it jailbroken.... I have read through the posts here, but everything appears to say it has to have been jailbroken prior to doing anything .. Any help would be appreciated.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    No it doesn't, it does exactly what it says it does, puts it in recovery mode AND takes it OUT of recovery mode if you can figure out how to hit the button. 64 bit is grand ain't it?



    Get back here and disrupt my thread like I pay you to do! Oh wait............



    Well you gotta be a thinker 'round here.



    Sounds like you edited the host file incorrectly. I hear if you put 867-5309 in there your phone will call Jenny.



    You gotta watch out, sometimes Stealth Bravo slips his digits in the tutorials to get some side action.

    Nice... HA!

  20. #80
    I love you! Works great on an iPhone 3GS updated to official iOS4 and then downgraded to 3.1.2.

    Thanks!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •