Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I THINK I got my shsh file but need help please

Default I THINK I got my shsh file but need help please
    Hey there,

I know you guys are probably tired of all these people (including me) who stupidly updated to 3.1.3 but I'm not sure where I stand with any downgrade possibility.

I ran my iPhone Jailbroken up til 3.1.2, then got rid of the jailbreak and updated to 3.1.3.

As most people do, I regretted this and want to jailbreak again but obviously I didn't think that was possible.

I just tried using Umbrella and it found a shsh matching my ECID on Sauriks server, but it's a 3.1.3 shsh. Is this gonna work for downgrading? I know Saurik said that all shsh's are now 3.1.3 but I didn't think I had backed up my shsh.

So can I downgrade to 3.1.2 using this?

Thanks

Nevermind, I tried and needless to say it didn't work!

Guess I'll have to wait for the next JB.
    Last edited by c22d; 04-07-2010 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by c22d View Post
    Hey there,

I know you guys are probably tired of all these people (including me) who stupidly updated to 3.1.3 but I'm not sure where I stand with any downgrade possibility.

I ran my iPhone Jailbroken up til 3.1.2, then got rid of the jailbreak and updated to 3.1.3.

As most people do, I regretted this and want to jailbreak again but obviously I didn't think that was possible.

I just tried using Umbrella and it found a shsh matching my ECID on Sauriks server, but it's a 3.1.3 shsh. Is this gonna work for downgrading? I know Saurik said that all shsh's are now 3.1.3 but I didn't think I had backed up my shsh.

So can I downgrade to 3.1.2 using this?

Thanks

Nevermind, I tried and needless to say it didn't work!

Guess I'll have to wait for the next JB.
    you have SHSH saved at 3.1.3, sorry the answer is NO. You won't be able to downgrade your phone from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2
    good luck

Green Apple
    Thanks

Now we all now not to hit the update button until reading and getting the facts. and being patient I hate ih8sn0w it tricked me into making custom 3.1.3 firmware and I didn't now about stupid bootroms oh well I guess I'm stuck like most ppl