Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So Many Different Answers and Threads - Can I Jailbreak My 3GS at 3.1.3 after upgrading

Default So Many Different Answers and Threads - Can I Jailbreak My 3GS at 3.1.3 after upgrading
    Hi MMI Forum, I had the pleasure of having a jailbroken 3GS for about 3 days before I accidentally upgraded from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 on a friends computer. I used Blackra1n and cydia, but DID NOT hit the make my life easy button. I bought my iPhone the week before Christmas 09.

Can I jailbreak my 3GS at 3.1.3 now? Can I do a tethered jailbreak? I don't care what kind of jailbreak, I just want it back lol. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by pokepsw View Post
    Hi MMI Forum, I had the pleasure of having a jailbroken 3GS for about 3 days before I accidentally upgraded from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 on a friends computer. I used Blackra1n and cydia, but DID NOT hit the make my life easy button. I bought my iPhone the week before Christmas 09.

Can I jailbreak my 3GS at 3.1.3 now? Can I do a tethered jailbreak? I don't care what kind of jailbreak, I just want it back lol. Thanks for the help!
    You did not save the SHSH, therefore you can't downgrade the firmware.
    Short answer, no you can't jailbreak your phone at 3.1.3
    good luck

i did back up but still can not for some reason if any can help i would be very happy man

Shorter answer:

You are **** OUT OF LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by merl1n27 View Post
    i did back up but still can not for some reason if any can help i would be very happy man
    If you back up your SHSH at 3.1.3, you can't still downgrade your phone back at 3.1.2
    Look like this is the case.
    good luck