+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Storing your SHSH?

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hello I have an unjailbroken 3GS and I got my ECID SHSH just incase something happens but I was looking around on my Jailbrokem IPT and I couldn't find the
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Storing your SHSH?
    Hello I have an unjailbroken 3GS and I got my ECID SHSH just incase something happens but I was looking around on my Jailbrokem IPT and I couldn't find the make my life easier button on cydia for my life? Could someone tell me where it is located and what should I do with my 3GS's SHSH for the time being?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Just hang onto the SHSH files. Store them somewhere safe. As for the ipt, what version do you have? Only the ipt3g has the need for SHSH files. You couldn't get them for the other ipts even if you wanted to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Huey View Post
    Hello I have an unjailbroken 3GS and I got my ECID SHSH just incase something happens but I was looking around on my Jailbrokem IPT and I couldn't find the make my life easier button on cydia for my life? Could someone tell me where it is located and what should I do with my 3GS's SHSH for the time being?
    You really dont need SHSH for ipt and like the person above of me said save your 3gs SHSH at one point they might become usefull
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember