+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Caching Apple's Signature Server DOWN??? what is a 100% working i.p.?

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
my phone was super great 3.1.2 jailbroke for months then some super crash and couldnt get past the bootscreeen for anything. only option after hours and hours of trying stuff
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Caching Apple's Signature Server DOWN??? what is a 100% working i.p.?
    my phone was super great 3.1.2 jailbroke for months then some super crash and couldnt get past the bootscreeen for anything.
    only option after hours and hours of trying stuff was to apple restore to 3.1.3 which is fine knowing that saurik had a server to trick apple into letting me put back on 3.1.2 .... so whats up i cant figure it out

what is the right ip address i have used the one off the saurik site and a bunch i have seen on posts...

i need some help please iphone is worthless if not jailbroken

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Actually, you cant downgrade yet....thats the whole issue people are faced with.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i call ******** why does saurik have a whole page on it? with server and all...

Thanks

First off, learn to be a little nicer...

Secondly, IF your phone has the old bootrom then you can restore to a CUSTOM 3.1.2 firmware file that was made with Pwnage tool (for Mac only). If you dont have a Mac then you'll need to google to find one as we dont allow linking to them on this forum. Your phone must have also been jailbroken before which it was.

And you dont need the Hash files or Saurik's server at all. Also, you wont be able to unlock but Im assuming you dont need that anyways.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you obviously dont know what im trying to ask here... since apple put 3.1.3 out they locked out the ability to restore with any other firmware. THEY WONT SIGN IT.... saurik has created a server bypass but i have not beeen able to to get it to work becuase there is like 4 different Ip addresses on the internet or the server it self is just down...

SO if you can answer my question is Caching Apple's Signature Server DOWN??? or is there a new ip that i dont know about because each time i try to install 3.1.2 it gets to a part where it "talks to to apple to verify" and then i get rejected so
    either im doing something wrong
    or the server is down and im stuck

Thanks

PS- CUSTOM firmware files dont require validation, only Apple stock files. That is why it works.

I have restored my 3G[s] twice this week cause of issues using a custom FW file with no problems at all, and Ive never messed with editing to use Saurik's servers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jed2012 View Post
    you obviously dont know what im trying to ask here... since apple put 3.1.3 out they locked out the ability to restore with any other firmware. THEY WONT SIGN IT.... saurik has created a server bypass but i have not beeen able to to get it to work becuase there is like 4 different Ip addresses on the internet or the server it self is just down...

SO if you can answer my question is Caching Apple's Signature Server DOWN??? or is there a new ip that i dont know about because each time i try to install 3.1.2 it gets to a part where it "talks to to apple to verify" and then i get rejected so
    either im doing something wrong
    or the server is down and im stuck
    Did you actually save SHSH 3.1.2 on Saurik server?
    If not, you can't downgrade it back 3.1.2
    As other suggest, if the phone has old bootrom and already jailbroken, easiest way to fix the crash is restore it with custom firmware.
    Since you already update your with stocking 3.1.3, it's too late now to restore with custom firmware.
    If you did not save SHSH 3.1.2 an Saurik server, you are stuck for now, there is no way to get around.
    Good luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i hasve my shsh for 3.0 3.1 3.1.2 saved with suraik server but every time i used his server to fake apple in letting me reintall a older custom 3.1.2 it get to the screen where its verifyin with apple if its a good package and says error
    so im wondering is his redirection server down or if i should try on xp or vista cause im running win 7 on both my cpus

Thanks

i hasve my shsh for 3.0 3.1 3.1.2 saved with suraik server but every time i used his server to fake apple in letting me reintall a older custom 3.1.2 it get to the screen where its verifyin with apple if its a good package and says error
    so im wondering is his redirection server down or if i should try on xp or vista cause im running win 7 on both my cpus
    LMAO, no comment here....This is gonna start getting funny. I can see it already. =-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

y loko

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I don't think you'll get much help with the attitude you've displayed here.

Thanks

he could call apple and ask for help...I'm sure they would be happy to oblige

seriuosly though I think saurik's servers are his personal computers so there is a chance that they are down...be patient and keep trying...also read the sticky at the top of this forum and make sure you are following to the letter

btw..if had read it from the get go ten you would have the shsh's on your own computer and this wouldn't even be an issue
    Last edited by j3st3r; 03-28-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

"LMAO, no comment here....This is gonna start getting funny. I can see it already. =-) "

what so you mean "start" getting funny? It already funny

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

its funny that i cant figure out how to un f my phone? i dont find it much soo at this point.... got alot of b.s. going on in my life and my phone is the last i want to worry bout and im about to throw it out the window its worthless with out j.b. and worse part is i didnt do a damn thing to upgrade to 3.1.3 my last jb just locked and wouldnt boot past to boot logo no more and i was forced by the grace of god to do a regular restore just to get the phone up and on...

Thanks

If you act like a jerk then you won't get help. Some people may troll on you but just let it roll of if you want help. Other wise we will all just sit around and laugh at you rather than help.

Now, do you want to try this again?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Poor guy
    hahahahaha
    that's what happens on this site if you act like a moron and a jerk

Thanks

its funny that i cant figure out how to un f my phone? i dont find it much soo at this point.... got alot of b.s. going on in my life and my phone is the last i want to worry bout and im about to throw it out the window its worthless with out j.b. and worse part is i didnt do a damn thing to upgrade to 3.1.3 my last jb just locked and wouldnt boot past to boot logo no more and i was forced by the grace of god to do a regular restore just to get the phone up and on...
    Actually its funny how you seem to be acting , if you want help you don't use your attitude or behavior both won't get you far if you want help try to be nicer, and the Iphone is not worthless without a jailbreak if you know you have friends and people to communicate with via text messaged or phone call and or just go on a mass app download to pass the time and try all the apps out?

Anyway I don't think you deserve any help with your behavior and attitude

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Seems to me you get way more attention when such an attitude is displayed. As far as everything else, he might have right to be. I can totally relate when you have a million things going on and than your phone decides to crash on you. It really is the last thing you want to deal with.

This forums purpose I thought was so that people can help each other. I've been a member for quite some time and have always found it quite useful its just when its times like this in between jailbreaks is when you will find some people on edge. I'm not saying its ok to be rude, not at all but to have 5 responses to his all about his behavior rather than helping the guy out isn't cool.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GiBella For This Useful Post:

jed2012 (03-30-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

me calling bu***hit to someone who obviously doesnt know what they are talking about is acting like a jerk? Especially when i just downgraded last night and got the thing back in action... i post very little and read alot on these forums and only ask for help when really needed

My biggest problem was using windows 7 for the first twenty trys then moved over to xp and updated the host file which his latest ip is up and runing.. slaped it in dfu and tryed to downgrade with stock firmware on a XP based computer Shift-Restore ran into some error 1059 or something close to that... Shift-restore ran it again this time didint touch the thing no dfu mode... ran into the same error... then my phone was stuck at the plug in to itunes screen... ran redsn0w 0.9.4 and the harddrive boot screeen loaded and then the pwned process logo started then i ran into some error again.. so with out touching the phone i ran redsn0w again and *** soon as the harddrive logo came i disconnect from the cable and bam finally downgraded... then i restored with a custom 3.1.2 i made a while back with itunes shift-restore and got it to work but itunes never activated the phone so i had no bars.... so i built another 3.1.3 custom and itunes shift-restore... and did that on my windows 7 computer and Finally back in action... Jail Break and all... thanks for all your guys help!

bibella
    agreed 100% thank you
    Last edited by jed2012; 03-30-2010 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost