+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help downgrading to 3.0 from 3.1 have 3.0 ecid on cydia

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hey Iphone Crew, Ok so I spent most of my day at work trying to Downgrade my damn Iphone 3gs from 3.1 to 3.0 mainly to get the unlock again.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation need help downgrading to 3.0 from 3.1 have 3.0 ecid on cydia
    Hey Iphone Crew,

Ok so I spent most of my day at work trying to Downgrade my damn Iphone 3gs from 3.1 to 3.0 mainly to get the unlock again. I tried using Iguru's post but i guess it proved too complicated for me. i was really screwed up when it came to the command prompt steps. Then i saw other post on how to downgrade but always kept coming up with the same problem. When ever i would press Shift and Restore i would get the apple restore and it would prompt me to restore to the new 3.1.2 update instead as previous version where it lets you restore to whatever ipsw that you want. and yes i did change the host address numerous times but still nothing. Can anyone help me please?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

First things first. You are not going to get your unlock back by downgrading back to 3.0. The baseband has already been updated, and there is nothing to be done about that.

Did you read this first? The original instructions. Caching Apple's Signature Server - Jay Freeman (saurik)