+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! After successful 3.1.2-> 3.0 downgrade all "Official" apps are crashing! HELP!

is a discussion within the

3G[S] Downgrading

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I sucessfully downgraded from 3.1.2 to 3.0 using sauriks method to rid myself of the garbage 3.1. firmware. After getting my 3G[S] back from the mire, all of my official
    My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HELP! After successful 3.1.2-> 3.0 downgrade all "Official" apps are crashing! HELP!
    I sucessfully downgraded from 3.1.2 to 3.0 using sauriks method to rid myself of the garbage 3.1. firmware. After getting my 3G[S] back from the mire, all of my official AppStore apps (facebook, eBay, etc.) are crashing insessantly. I have deleted and reinstalled the apps, rebooted phone and comp. many times, and any other basic trouble shooting that I know of. My unofficial apps (mobileinstallation patch dependant) are working fine. I am at a complete loss as to the root of the issue. I am going to attempt a restore again and report back. I need help. If anyone else is having the same issue please post. Thanks in advance

Ray
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Thanks

Simple (hopefully)

just re-authorize your computer in iTunes. Go to the 'Store' menu item, click on 'Authorize Computer', enter your itunes store ID and password when you're asked for it, then just re-sync your apps and everything should work.

Hope that helps :-)

Moory

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

never restore after a FW change. always set up as new phone. reinstall everything. tedious but saves your grief in the end

iPhone? More like MyPhone High_Voltage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait twin, how'd u downgrade your fw from 3.1.2 to 3.0 I didn't quite catch eat u meant in the first 3 sentences

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do you downgrade from 3.1 back to 3.0 or 3.0.1 please help

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

To the two last posters: there's no point in downgrading for you. You won't get your unlocks back.