Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any way to check if my SHSH's are on Sauriks server without my iphone?

Default Any way to check if my SHSH's are on Sauriks server without my iphone?
    As is explained in another post of mine my phone is stuck in constant reboot and will only work in restore mode, I added the entry to my hosts file and ran the restore process but cancellingit just after it finished 'verifying restore with apple server..'.

I hope in doing this I have cached what I need to so I can use a 3.1 IPSW without the BB update when pwnage is out.

It all seems to make sense so I suggest anyone else in my situation do this, unless someone knows otherwise?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    spec says you will 3k2 on the alt code sig server if you dont.

That's only for 3.0(.1) firmware, the spec also mentions that if they're not on the server for 3.1 it will forward your request to apple. I just want to check that it saves them at that point rather than you having to JB and then do it through Cydia.

Is your phone jailbroken in 3.0.x?

If your phone is jb and you can get into DFU mode, I'm 99.9% sure that pwnagetool 3.1 will be able to help you when its available.

REMEMBER: Once JB ALWAYS JB! The only way you can lose that is if you 1. upgrade through itunes, 2. turn the phone in for a new one.

Otherwise just wait for the tools.