Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken or Future Downgrade?

Default Jailbroken or Future Downgrade?
    Hopefully I've understood it right. It's either keeping our current jailbroken phones or upgrading to 3.1 and storing our ECID SHSH for future jailbreaks for those who didn't store their ECID SHSH on the saurik server.

Anyone know how long saurik is keeping up the ECID SHSH grabber server? I would like to maximize my time with my jailbroken phone on 3.0.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikal_ View Post
    Hopefully I've understood it right. It's either keeping our current jailbroken phones or upgrading to 3.1 and storing our ECID SHSH for future jailbreaks for those who didn't store their ECID SHSH on the saurik server.

Anyone know how long saurik is keeping up the ECID SHSH grabber server? I would like to maximize my time with my jailbroken phone on 3.0.1.
    You will be able to grab your ECIDs with Cydia again starting later today. You do not need to be using the firmware in question to get signatures stored for it: you just need to register for the service.

Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    You will be able to grab your ECIDs with Cydia again starting later today. You do not need to be using the firmware in question to get signatures stored for it: you just need to register for the service.
    Hi Jay,

So even if we had gotten our ecid's hashed with 3.0 on your server we will still need to hit the "make my life easier" button later today to get our files for the current firmware even if we are not currently using it right now.