• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • LockInfo 5 is Just $3.99 for the Next Two Days!


    Since the untethered jailbreak for iOS 6, called evasi0n, is just on the horizon of being released this Monday afternoon, the developer of the brand new LockInfo 5 jailbreak tweak has started a sale. If you’ve been trying to pick between LockInfo 5 and IntelliScreenX 6, this new price sure is a deal-breaker – $3.99 (was $7.99) and you can even take advantage of a free trial!

    LockInfo 5 has been re-written for iOS 6 and lets you have more control over your notifications from your lock screen; you can also filter between applications on your lock screen so you can see notifications from specific applications on demand. LockInfo 5 also lets you add notification center widgets to your lock screen, although it comes with a few native widgets such as a Twitter widget, weather widget, and favorite contacts widget on top of the stock Notification Center widgets.

    LockInfo 5 also comes with an RSS feed option where you can subscribe to your favorite news sites. You can then configure notifications for your RSS feeds, as RSS is built right into Notification Center. You can enable and disable notifications for these at any time, and you can even have the RSS Feeds appear on your lock screen from LockInfo 5.

    LockInfo 5 comes with a ton of settings to configure, so you’ll definitely be getting your money’s worth at this new sale price! Existing LockInfo owners can upgrade to LockInfo 5 for free for life.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LockInfo 5 is Just $3.99 for the Next Two Days! started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 64 Comments
    1. jrcampos's Avatar
      jrcampos -
      Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
      Seems I can't get to the "Buy Now" page. Hopefully I can get it by this evening, but with how hammered all of the servers are, I may have to consider my purchase if I can't get it at the sale price.

      Hopefully the dev does extend the sale.
      Buy it from the lockingo.net home page thats what i did.
    1. TooSlo's Avatar
      TooSlo -
      Quote Originally Posted by jrcampos View Post
      Buy it from the lockingo.net home page thats what i did.
      I'll have to give this a try. Even that site is being hammered, but at least I can make it to the payment page on Amazon currently, it's just using my old information for some reason and won't let me update my bank card. The things we do for tweaks to our phones!

      Edit: Was eventually able to get through and make a purchase. Failed through Amazon for some reason, but PayPal worked even though I loathe using them.
    1. azndrago123's Avatar
      azndrago123 -
      Love the fact that it's being updated and how well it works with the new iOS, but one complaint I do have is the fact that it's not as customizable as it once was. Does anyone here remember the Gruppled Lockinfo theme? Or if something similar is still possible?
    1. Kash6's Avatar
      Kash6 -
      Im curious is the wifi/volume/brightness/respring bar part of lockinfo or is that another tweak?
    1. nomaded's Avatar
      nomaded -
      Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
      I'll have to give this a try. Even that site is being hammered, but at least I can make it to the payment page on Amazon currently, it's just using my old information for some reason and won't let me update my bank card. The things we do for tweaks to our phones!

      Edit: Was eventually able to get through and make a purchase. Failed through Amazon for some reason, but PayPal worked even though I loathe using them.
      I was able to get through to the purchase links from both my phone and my desktop, but I'm getting an expired SSL cert. Call me paranoid, but I'm not going to enter any account or financial data with the SSL cert problem.
    1. danman2_2999's Avatar
      danman2_2999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kash6 View Post
      Im curious is the wifi/volume/brightness/respring bar part of lockinfo or is that another tweak?
      Yeah I want to know this too! Right now it just shows the big bulky icons from SBSettings. I want those tiny icons instead!

      And how did he get the individual's faces for widgets?
    1. PropSpinner's Avatar
      PropSpinner -
      Has anyone had any issues with this tweak? I installed it and selected trial. When I go to the lock screen, and type in my password, it won't type. So I turned off my phone and turned it back on and now I am stuck on the apple screen. If it doesn't open up in the next 5-10 minutes, then I will have to restore. Anyone have any ideas or tips that I should do?
    1. Core627's Avatar
      Core627 -
      Just went on cydia and it is showing at 7.99, however the above post says it will sell for 3.99. Isn't today day 1 of 2?
    1. King_O_Hill's Avatar
      King_O_Hill -
      Quote Originally Posted by PropSpinner View Post
      Has anyone had any issues with this tweak? I installed it and selected trial. When I go to the lock screen, and type in my password, it won't type. So I turned off my phone and turned it back on and now I am stuck on the apple screen. If it doesn't open up in the next 5-10 minutes, then I will have to restore. Anyone have any ideas or tips that I should do?
      Dude, don't restore!!!

      That is just the reboot bug. Hold the power button and the home button down together. Then the apple will disappear. When it does, release the home button until it appears then release the power button. If you reboot while plugged in, this usually doesn't happen. The devs know and are working on a fix.
    1. dancooper93's Avatar
      dancooper93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Core627 View Post
      Just went on cydia and it is showing at 7.99, however the above post says it will sell for 3.99. Isn't today day 1 of 2?
      I tried to buy it but it's showing as 7.99, I sent them an email, asking about the price drop though.
    1. jrod_15's Avatar
      jrod_15 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dancooper93 View Post
      I tried to buy it but it's showing as 7.99, I sent them an email, asking about the price drop though.
      The sale ended at 5:00 pm EST
    1. djaquapimp's Avatar
      djaquapimp -
      Quote Originally Posted by jrod_15 View Post
      The sale ended at 5:00 pm EST
      Well then it was more like a day & a half sale. :/ that's too bad too. I was trying to purchase it all day today but I couldn't get It to load. I'm sure more people missed out as well due to the high server loads
    1. King_O_Hill's Avatar
      King_O_Hill -
      What kind of crap sale is that???

      Oh, it's on sale, but most of you won't be able to buy it. Thanks anyway.

      David, I'm surprised at you!
    1. ggab's Avatar
      ggab -
      It's $4 more people! Who cares!
    1. King_O_Hill's Avatar
      King_O_Hill -
      It's the principle. I already own it, so it doesn't affect me either way.
    1. jrcampos's Avatar
      jrcampos -
      You get a 2 week trial if its not for you then save the money but if you thinks its worth the 7.99 then buy it.
    1. ggab's Avatar
      ggab -
      Sale has been extended through tomorrow.
    1. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
      Anthony Bouchard -
      The developer is extending the sale through Wednesday.
    1. danman2_2999's Avatar
      danman2_2999 -
      So how do we get those widgets in the picture? Mine are just SBSetting's buttons
    1. Techsticles's Avatar
      Techsticles -
      I know this version is the natural progression if Notification Center but I like LockInfo 4 better. Does it work with iOS 6?