• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • All of Halfbrick Studios' iOS App Store Games Free for Next 24 Hours


    Are you bored today? It is a Monday after all. Why not treat yourself to a free Halfbrick Studios game in the App Store?

    For the next 24 hours, all games under the publisher’s name “Halfbrick Studios” are free in the App Store. This includes titles such as Fruit Ninja, Age of Zombies, Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash, and others. The freebie promotional event is for not only the iPhone/iPod touch versions, but also the iPad's HD versions of the games.

    Halfbrick Studios also has applications in other application stores for different platforms, although the current freebie sale is only for the iOS App Store. If you’re interested in grabbing any of Halfbrick Studios’ games for free today, take a peek at the download links below:


    According to app developer Halfbrick Studios, this is the “biggest” sale the company has ever had, and it’s the “first time Fruit Ninja has EVER been made available for free on the App Store.”

    Sources: Halfbrick via TouchArcade
    This article was originally published in forum thread: All of Halfbrick Studios' iOS App Store Games Free for Next 24 Hours started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
    1. DoWoRkSoN's Avatar
      DoWoRkSoN -
    1. fanboyfanboy's Avatar
      fanboyfanboy -
      Pretty awesome
    1. KraXik's Avatar
      KraXik -
      Love free stuff but where's the iPhone 5 support?!
    1. Richard's Avatar
      Richard -
      Great spot !!!
    1. MXCO's Avatar
      MXCO -
      I downloaded them all just to have them on my iTunes account lol
    1. runey71's Avatar
      runey71 -
      Always love free stuff
    1. redwolf's Avatar
      redwolf -
    1. rkswat's Avatar
      rkswat -
      Hey to all you paying customers....! Now the game you paid your hard earned money for is absolutely free!! What..... lol of course you don't get a refund, how dumb of you to ask. Glad I never bought one of their games.
    1. Raeki's Avatar
      Raeki -
      Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
      Hey to all you paying customers....! Now the game you paid your hard earned money for is absolutely free!! What..... lol of course you don't get a refund, how dumb of you to ask. Glad I never bought one of their games.
      Dude what's up with the haterade? It's because of those paying customers that you get it free now...
    1. rkswat's Avatar
      rkswat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Raeki View Post
      Dude what's up with the haterade? It's because of those paying customers that you get it free now...
      LoL.... so you think it's ok to charge some for an app then all of a sudden spit in their faces and then give it away? What if you paid for the app one day before it was given away for free. You wouldn't have an issue with that?
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
      LoL.... so you think it's ok to charge some for an app then all of a sudden spit in their faces and then give it away? What if you paid for the app one day before it was given away for free. You wouldn't have an issue with that?
      Nope because .99$ is not a big issue for me. Does it suck sort of but oh well not a big deal.
    1. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
      LoL.... so you think it's ok to charge some for an app then all of a sudden spit in their faces and then give it away? What if you paid for the app one day before it was given away for free. You wouldn't have an issue with that?
      99¢? Can't you find that just looking in your couch or car seat?
    1. EVO's Avatar
      EVO -
      Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
      99¢? Can't you find that just looking in your couch or car seat?
      I concur!