• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Apple's Fourth-Generation iPad Now "In Stock"


    Just yesterday when Apple announced their sales figures for the iPad over the opening weekend, the fourth-generation iPad had a shipping delay of three to five business days.

    Today, the tide has changed. Apple’s supply appears to be catching up with consumer demand and the fourth generation iPad is now labeled as “In Stock” on Apple’s Web site. This is so for the 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB Wi-Fi models, although the cellular fourth-generation iPad will not be shipping until the middle of November.

    If you’re looking to upgrade your current iPad for Apple’s fastest iOS device to date, then you might want to order your fourth-generation iPad as soon as you can while the stock is in good shape. The upcoming holidays could dramatically deplete Apple’s stock of the device.

    The iPad Mini, on the other hand, continues to have a delayed shipping time of two weeks for anyone that wants to order the Wi-Fi model off of Apple’s Web site. Like the cellular version of the fourth-generation iPad, the cellular version iPad Mini won't ship until the middle of November.

    Sources: Apple via 9to5Mac
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple's Fourth-Generation iPad Now "In Stock" started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
    1. mustard05's Avatar
      mustard05 -
      I finally went to check out the Mini this morning. It's way to small for me. I am 6'3 and have big hands. I'm sticking with the big brother. I am looking forward to the next version of the iPad for sure. I hope it adopts the form factor of the ihone5P/Mini.
    1. Jj2345's Avatar
      Jj2345 -
      Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
      I finally went to check out the Mini this morning. It's way to small for me. I am 6'3 and have big hands. I'm sticking with the big brother. I am looking forward to the next version of the iPad for sure. I hope it adopts the form factor of the ihone5P/Mini.
      Yeah I'm skipping the 4th gen ipad Aswell,I also hope it gets a redesign like the mini
    1. bigboyz's Avatar
      bigboyz -
      You both have a good point. Will probably be 6 months and you can get the redesigned one :]
    1. mustard05's Avatar
      mustard05 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
      You both have a good point. Will probably be 6 months and you can get the redesigned one :]
      Thats how I feel. In six months the iPad will be refreshed right on schedule. I think it will be worth the wait. I guess we will soon find out!
    1. onski's Avatar
      onski -
      I want the ipad mini but with the ipad 4th gen specs..
    1. mustard05's Avatar
      mustard05 -
      Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
      I want the ipad mini but with the ipad 4th gen specs..
      Even with better specs I would personally still pass on the device. I find it just to small. But, as for the specs, I would never waist my money on a device that is 2 years old in terms of technology. I actually found it odd that Apple would actually do that. What really gets me is the Mini has Siri, but the iPad2 does not.
    1. amanda87's Avatar
      amanda87 -
      Even I am waiting for next Mini, reason: Retina Display
    1. mustard05's Avatar
      mustard05 -
      Quote Originally Posted by amanda87 View Post
      Even I am waiting for next Mini, reason: Retina Display
      Retina still would not persuade me to make an "Mini" purchase. To each their own though. I'm glad you like the product.
    1. NewdestinyX's Avatar
      NewdestinyX -
      I've been getting a little confused with all these recent releases - which ones are which. Am I to understand that just 8 months after I purchased my iPad 3 that there's now an iPad 4??? And that '4th generation' iPad is NOT referring to the iPad mini? And the topic of this thread is NOT iPad mini but iPad 4??!

      Sorry to sound dense - but this may be the first time in my Apple history that I missed an entire product release..

      So there's an iPad 4 now? What changed from the 3?
    1. weasel7575's Avatar
      weasel7575 -
      I have the mini and 4th gen. I much rather take the mini with me to work. It is way more portable. Although I would love for the mini to have the Retina display and A6 chip. Other then that my 4th gen iPad stays home. I'm sure Apple will make the mini Retina A and A6 on the next version.

      Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
      I've been getting a little confused with all these recent releases - which ones are which. Am I to understand that just 8 months after I purchased my iPad 3 that there's now an iPad 4??? And that '4th generation' iPad is NOT referring to the iPad mini? And the topic of this thread is NOT iPad mini but iPad 4??!

      Sorry to sound dense - but this may be the first time in my Apple history that I missed an entire product release..

      So there's an iPad 4 now? What changed from the 3?
      The 4th gen has the a6 chip.
    1. Sk8r4life66's Avatar
      Sk8r4life66 -
      All i want is a 300$ ipad!!!! 

      Quote Originally Posted by weasel7575 View Post
      I have the mini and 4th gen. I much rather take the mini with me to work. It is way more portable. Although I would love for the mini to have the Retina display and A6 chip. Other then that my 4th gen iPad stays home. I'm sure Apple will make the mini Retina A and A6 on the next version.



      The 4th gen has the a6 chip.
      Im pretty sure you have an option to get an a6 chip it just cost alot more
    1. weasel7575's Avatar
      weasel7575 -
      Scratch Monday! Just got my 4th Gen cellular iPad in today! I'm pumped!

      Since all the minis got stollen from JFK. I guess I won't be getting my mini cellular for awhile.
      SUCKS,