Snapseed is a popular photo editing application by Nik Software for iOS and Mac OS X; it was also awarded the iPad app of the year recognition. Snapseed includes photograph adjustment tools for focal points, filters, borders, and much more. Today, Snapseed version 1.4 was released to the App Store with improvements for iOS and it is a free update for all current customers or $4.99 for any newcomers.
Snapseed version 1.4 brings the following new features (via Nik Software's release notes) to the table:
- Support for the new iPad (third generation) retina display
- Ability to open photos directly into Instagram
- Language support for Brazilian, Portuguese, and Arabic
- Updated filters with increased quality
- Center Focus filter has an added feature to control brightness at the center and at the edges of an image
The interface for Snapseed is still the same as it was before the update was released, so everything will continue to be familiar. The support for the new iPadís retina display means you will be able to see every detail of the photographs you are editing without any chance of pixel distortion. The Instagram support means you will be able to do more with your photographs, which is great because it's more power to the user!
You can download the new Snapseed version 1.4 from this link.
Sources: Cult of Mac