I'm blacklisting you, and you, and you. Oh and especially you...
Ryan Petrich released an update to Activator today adding a ton of new features to the popular gesture, button, and shortcut management system.
Here’s a quick list of whats new in version (1.6):
● New slide gestures
● Add blacklist feature
● Add "Virtual Assistant" action
● Rotate menu actions and slide events with the screen orientation
● Reduced in-app startup time and memory footprint
● Add Recents and Voicemail Phone actions back on iOS5.0
● Support shutter button in fake lock screen camera app on iOS5.0
● Improved Settings performance
● Abort volume repeat when short hold gesture succeeds
● Only send activator:didChangeToEventMode: callback if event mode actually changed
● Improve wording of safe mode warning message
● Fix missing icons and startup image on retina devices on iOS5.0
● Use retina images for SBSettings toggles
● Support silencing alarms via volume down button on iOS5.0
● Support MobileVolumeSound
● Send volume press events to alerts on iOS5.0
As always activator is available in the Big Boss repository.
The most useful new feature may be the “Blacklist” feature. This allows users to ignore events in certain applications, menus, etc. Definitely a huge plus.
More on activators update later. For now, download and share your thoughts in the comments.
Source: Cydia [ via iClarified