• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD
    With an incredible response from the MMi community, the votes have been tallied and Elite Pro HD has kicked some serious butt this week.

    Elite Pro HD
    barsoverbeats


    Elite Pro HD, designed by barsoverbeats, features a completely customized winterboard theme that will transform almost every piece of your iOS 4.1 System on retina displays. As usual your AppStore icons will automatically be created.

    Utilizing the 4.1 update, this theme allows for Retina Display versions of the User Interface graphics, creating a very sharp result.

    The theme also features a weather widget, an animated lockscreen theme, custom UI sounds, and a handful of other customizing options. Of course, this theme also comes packed with extras, including PSD Templates allowing you to further edit the theme to your liking.

    Elite Pro HD is available in Cydia for $2.99.

    Discuss this theme in our forums.


    Nick's Pick
    Suave HD
    Thyraz (Retina-fied by pat974)


    Suave is a theme that has been around since 2008, a rather popular choice for iPhone users. Originally created by Thyraz, pat974 has recreated the theme to be compatible with Retina displays, and I gotta say, it looks pretty damn good.

    While this doesn't include a massive UI overhaul, the retina icons are worth it on their own.

    Download Suave HD for FREE :
    Suave HD.rar
    Discuss Suave HD here
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD started by nickhesson View original post
    Comments 207 Comments
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
      Yeah I bought it on Sunday too. The theme is just beautiful and classy. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple bites this.

      I have one complaint. That sea green writing on the tap-to-unlock lockscreen is just hideous. LOL. Hey Bars can you change this to white
      Thanks! Lol! You can easily change this in the Lockscreen.CSS... We will have a brand new lockscreen for this theme, within a few days time. It should be VERY interesting to see the NEW lockscreen
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gr4v1ty View Post
      Awesome theme Bars ....... was a fan of the original and now running HD. Question. When HD Weather is enabled, how do I change the default weather location?
      It's in /Library/Themes/EPHD Weather.theme/Widgets/Config/Weather-Config.js find var locale=USOH0485 and replace the USOH0485 to you zip code
    1. Gr4v1ty's Avatar
      Gr4v1ty -
      Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
      It's in /Library/Themes/EPHD Weather.theme/Widgets/Config/Weather-Config.js find var locale=USOH0485 and replace the USOH0485 to you zip code
      Thanks Mate.......you're awesome!
    1. saunupe1911's Avatar
      saunupe1911 -
      Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
      Thanks! Lol! You can easily change this in the Lockscreen.CSS... We will have a brand new lockscreen for this theme, within a few days time. It should be VERY interesting to see the NEW lockscreen
      Awesome dude. Simply awesome.
    1. jordanemmet's Avatar
      jordanemmet -
      keep getting timeout errors when trying to download- something about posix


      POST 2: anyone else having issues downloading? its going UBER slow and the first time I got a timeout error...
    1. khaoticsquirrel's Avatar
      khaoticsquirrel -
      I guess I have been out of the theme-game for awhile, but when did themes become expensive? I have never really paid attention to them. When I first started jailbreaking, I was going crazy with a new theme every week, but the novelty wore off and I haven't really found anything that would make me want to get back into it. Don't get me wrong, this theme looks very nice, but the $3 for a theme doesn't seem worth it. I understand that everyone needs to get paid for the time and efforts, but that seems steep. Maybe it's just me.

      I guess that leads me to question if this is the norm for themes now? Are the themes able to be used on iPhone 4 and iPad or would you have to fork over another amount of $$ for the same theme on another iDevice? Although it would be boring having the same theme on both devices. It would definitely get expensive for me if I got back into the iPhone theming these days..
    1. McMike's Avatar
      McMike -
      I'm pretty much a tight-wad, but threw down my hard earned $3 and I have to say I don't regret it in the slightest. This is a BAD-*** theme. Just have to force myself to not experiment with the settings/colors/etc here at work.
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by khaoticsquirrel View Post
      I guess I have been out of the theme-game for awhile, but when did themes become expensive? I have never really paid attention to them. When I first started jailbreaking, I was going crazy with a new theme every week, but the novelty wore off and I haven't really found anything that would make me want to get back into it. Don't get me wrong, this theme looks very nice, but the $3 for a theme doesn't seem worth it. I understand that everyone needs to get paid for the time and efforts, but that seems steep. Maybe it's just me.

      I guess that leads me to question if this is the norm for themes now? Are the themes able to be used on iPhone 4 and iPad or would you have to fork over another amount of $$ for the same theme on another iDevice? Although it would be boring having the same theme on both devices. It would definitely get expensive for me if I got back into the iPhone theming these days..
      I have over $400 invested into this theme, also about 150 hours.... So yeah, themes of this quality do cost. Which for the magnitude of what it themes, is cheap. Ask anyone who bought it, if I allowed them to give it back for a full refund, if they would give it up
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by McMike View Post
      I'm pretty much a tight-wad, but threw down my hard earned $3 and I have to say I don't regret it in the slightest. This is a BAD-*** theme. Just have to force myself to not experiment with the settings/colors/etc here at work.
      Thanks
    1. smiglyy's Avatar
      smiglyy -
      hi buddy purchased this today well happy is it possible to change the weather destination and time if so how do i do it thanks
    1. whodatfan's Avatar
      whodatfan -
      Hey Bars,

      You have outdone yourself as well as all the others with this one. You should really take a minute, step back, and give yourself a pat on the back for what I consider the most appealing theme to date for the iphone 4 4.1FW. I have used all the other guys HD themes, and they are all excellent, top notch work, but this one really does shine above all. I have been waiting to use this one till I got up on 4.1 with limera1n and it is a beast. I usually personalize these themes with some photoshopping and editing the PSDs to put a little twist on them myself. I don't need anything, really just wondering about the lockscreen HTML and if you knew about the lag in it. How it appears in blocks when you hit the home button to make it appear. I'm sure you do, but was just wondering if you were planning on kicking out an update to fix it. I was thinking of just taking the overlay images and making a wallpaper with it and not use the lockscreen HTML. The only bad thing about that is I would lose the cool date and time and have to resort back to the stock lockclock. Anyway, fantastic work buddy. You have broken the mold with this one. I appreciate all your hard work here. I know how tedious and time consuming it can be.
    1. betong88888's Avatar
      betong88888 -
      How can I make the weather and calendar icon disappear when I used the weather cydget. Thanks alot
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by smiglyy View Post
      hi buddy purchased this today well happy is it possible to change the weather destination and time if so how do i do it thanks
      The instructions are in the Cydia description you can use file to do it
    1. smiglyy's Avatar
      smiglyy -
      just found it but messed it up some how just says N/A at the moment will try again

      thanks
    1. Turismo's Avatar
      Turismo -
      what about devices without retina display? suave hasnt been updated for 4.0....
      and i can remember finding a suave theme and it had autoskinning appstore icons back on 3,1,3
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by smiglyy View Post
      just found it but messed it up some how just says N/A at the moment will try again

      thanks
      There is an update coming soon to the widget as well
    1. derek1971's Avatar
      derek1971 -
      Awesome theme. A complete bargain!!

      Can't quite get the weather widget to work though. I have tried altering the weather-config.js but am not too sure what i should be changing it to! What should i change the USOH0485 to to get the weather widget to work for Glasgow, UK?

      Cheers
    1. yuvalvilensky's Avatar
      yuvalvilensky -
      from all of the themes i tried this one is the most slick, cool and AWSOME! and i gotta say i tried many... propz to master barz for such an epic theme.
    1. jiniej's Avatar
      jiniej -
      The themes of the week should either be in the "Themes" section on the front page of Cydia or have their own section on the front page of Cydia. Would make things easier for a lot of people and also help the featured themes get more publicity and popularity.
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by derek1971 View Post
      Awesome theme. A complete bargain!!

      Can't quite get the weather widget to work though. I have tried altering the weather-config.js but am not too sure what i should be changing it to! What should i change the USOH0485 to to get the weather widget to work for Glasgow, UK?

      Cheers
      Your zip code