• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD
    With an incredible response from the MMi community, the votes have been tallied and Elite Pro HD has kicked some serious butt this week.

    Elite Pro HD
    barsoverbeats


    Elite Pro HD, designed by barsoverbeats, features a completely customized winterboard theme that will transform almost every piece of your iOS 4.1 System on retina displays. As usual your AppStore icons will automatically be created.

    Utilizing the 4.1 update, this theme allows for Retina Display versions of the User Interface graphics, creating a very sharp result.

    The theme also features a weather widget, an animated lockscreen theme, custom UI sounds, and a handful of other customizing options. Of course, this theme also comes packed with extras, including PSD Templates allowing you to further edit the theme to your liking.

    Elite Pro HD is available in Cydia for $2.99.

    Discuss this theme in our forums.


    Nick's Pick
    Suave HD
    Thyraz (Retina-fied by pat974)


    Suave is a theme that has been around since 2008, a rather popular choice for iPhone users. Originally created by Thyraz, pat974 has recreated the theme to be compatible with Retina displays, and I gotta say, it looks pretty damn good.

    While this doesn't include a massive UI overhaul, the retina icons are worth it on their own.

    Download Suave HD for FREE :
    Suave HD.rar
    Discuss Suave HD here
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD started by nickhesson View original post
    Comments 207 Comments
    1. mad1206's Avatar
      mad1206 -
      The invisible weather and calendar icons that are in GOC hd are not seperate, where u can just activate/deactivate in WB. Its included in the main theme. Cuz u are right, if it was separate I could just put that part of it above the EPhd, which would of been ideal
    1. chris12923's Avatar
      chris12923 -
      Just another pat on the back bars. Outstanding theme. I have not seen one come close. Hope you keep improving it if there's anything left to do. If not keep em coming and I'll keep on buying. This is my 2nd elite theme and love it.

      Thanks,

      Chris
    1. General Klinger's Avatar
      General Klinger -
      Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
      Now I noticed that my battery icon hasn't changed how do I get it to change

      I'm with you. I purchased it through Cydia last night, and while the theme looks amazing, my bluetooth and battery bars didn't appear to change. Were they suppose to?
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by chris12923 View Post
      Just another pat on the back bars. Outstanding theme. I have not seen one come close. Hope you keep improving it if there's anything left to do. If not keep em coming and I'll keep on buying. This is my 2nd elite theme and love it.

      Thanks,

      Chris
      Thanks my friend!
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
      I'm with you. I purchased it through Cydia last night, and while the theme looks amazing, my bluetooth and battery bars didn't appear to change. Were they suppose to?
      No. More statusbar item s coming in an update.
    1. General Klinger's Avatar
      General Klinger -
      Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
      No. More statusbar item s coming in an update.
      So when the update hits, will I just be able to go into Cydia and it will automatically show up like most other updates?

      Also, since you are the creator, right now my lock is a slide. I had read that it can be a simple 1 button push. Is that also coming in an update or did I miss something again?

      The theme is amazing so far! I hate Apple's bland looks and this did just the trick. Nice and dark, like my personality LOL
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
      So when the update hits, will I just be able to go into Cydia and it will automatically show up like most other updates?

      Also, since you are the creator, right now my lock is a slide. I had read that it can be a simple 1 button push. Is that also coming in an update or did I miss something again?

      The theme is amazing so far! I hate Apple's bland looks and this did just the trick. Nice and dark, like my personality LOL
      Lol. Thanks! Yes the update will show up in changes just as other updates do. The tap to unlock is already an option. Choose EPHD Lockscreen Tap in the winterboard list. Make sure that theme is enabled AND at the top of the winterboard list
    1. General Klinger's Avatar
      General Klinger -
      Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
      Lol. Thanks! Yes the update will show up in changes just as other updates do. The tap to unlock is already an option. Choose EPHD Lockscreen Tap in the winterboard list. Make sure that theme is enabled AND at the top of the winterboard list
      I didn't get that when I installed. I only got 2 options in WB.

      EPHD
      EPHD Sounds
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
      I didn't get that when I installed. I only got 2 options in WB.

      EPHD
      EPHD Sounds
      Oh wow, you missing alot then. Please install "Elite PRO HD extras" from Cydia.

      Thanks!
    1. JUPITER69's Avatar
      JUPITER69 -
      I'm a big iphone fan and this theme is beautifull i did a combination between bosspaper and elite pro hd and i'm delighted..... THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHH

      you must to respring your iphone after select the theme thas it
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by JUPITER69 View Post
      I'm a big iphone fan and this theme is beautifull i did a combination between bosspaper and elite pro hd and i'm delighted..... THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHH

      you must to respring your iphone after select the theme thas it
      Thanks my friend! I'm glad you enjoy it!! updates still to come
    1. SepticTank's Avatar
      SepticTank -
      Bars- Love Elite Pro and it made me get WB and I wasn't even into thumbing till I just bought EP.

      ONe issue I was hoping you could offer a suggestion for is the Status Bar you have pictured in Cydia. No matter what I do it won't show. I have downloaded EP update for 4.0 but that didn't help.

      Any advice would be great.

      Thanks again for your creativity!!

      Jon
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
      Bars- Love Elite Pro and it made me get WB and I wasn't even into thumbing till I just bought EP.

      ONe issue I was hoping you could offer a suggestion for is the Status Bar you have pictured in Cydia. No matter what I do it won't show. I have downloaded EP update for 4.0 but that didn't help.

      Any advice would be great.

      Thanks again for your creativity!!

      Jon
      That theme is a bit different from the one showcased here, I have also ported Elite PRO HD, to the older devices. You can fond the thread about it under the new skins and theme forums, for the 3G/3GS/iPT

      Email me about the statusbar, I may be able to help
    1. SepticTank's Avatar
      SepticTank -
      Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
      That theme is a bit different from the one showcased here, I have also ported Elite PRO HD, to the older devices. You can fond the thread about it under the new skins and theme forums, for the 3G/3GS/iPT

      Email me about the statusbar, I may be able to help
      Yes I got Elite Pro and love it. Just need or would like to have the status bar in the EP screen shots. It's kinda what drew me in. Hahaha

      I tried everything but can't get it. I will email you my set up in WB and see what you think.

      I appreciate your willingness to back up your product. That's professionalism right there.

      Jon
    1. iainmann's Avatar
      iainmann -
      Great theme but I'm confused about the weather widget location. I'm in Brighton in the UK . How do I find that code? We don't use zip codes here
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post
      Great theme but I'm confused about the weather widget location. I'm in Brighton in the UK . How do I find that code? We don't use zip codes here
      Look in google for your locations "rss weather feed code"
    1. iainmann's Avatar
      iainmann -
      Thanks. For anyone else looking for their weather widget location code here's how to find it:
      http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    1. barsoverbeats's Avatar
      barsoverbeats -
      Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post
      Thanks. For anyone else looking for their weather widget location code here's how to find it:
      http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
      Thanks for sharing
    1. ZubZ's Avatar
      ZubZ -
      2nd time i'm trying and still cant get suave theme to work. What the hell do i drop under Themes? Nothing works, and now its pissing me off, i would love to use that awesome theme again.
    1. FrankoQ's Avatar
      FrankoQ -
      Great theme! love and amazing job you did.

      quick question...
      I noticed on the messaging image that the bottom left has an emoticon next to the camera icon. how do you get that?