On Thursday, Apple announced that it will resurrect its Tech Talk World Tour next month, focusing the crux of the tour, naturally, on iOS 5. The iOS 5-centric tour will roll through nine major cities between the months of November 2011 and January 2012.
As of this writing, Apple is maintaining a page for the Tech Talk World Tour 2011. The page allows developers to sign up for the events, which will likely leave many prospective attendees without a ticket if they don't act fast to grab one of the limited seats available. Consequently, Apple is giving preferential access to the events to developers who currently have one or more apps in the App Store.
"We're taking iOS 5 on a world tour and we want you to come along for the ride," Apple says. "Learn from experts as you take your apps to the next level with exciting new technologies in iOS. Space is limited, so register today." According to today's announcement, the dates and cities encompassing the tour are as follows:
- Berlin, Germany: November 2, Maritim ProArte Hotel Berlin
- London, United Kingdom: November 7, Kings Place
- Rome, Italy: November 9, Rome Marriott Park Hotel
- Beijing, China: December 5, Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
- Seoul, South Korea: December 8, Kintex
- São Paolo, Brazil: January 9, Sheraton São Paulo WTC
- New York City, New York: January 13, Millennium Broadway Hotel Times Square
- Seattle, Washington: January 18, Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center
- Austin, Texas: January 23, Austin Convention Center