1.1.2 is out.... Wait before updating, until the jailbreak and unlock status is confirmed working again!
Thanks to all who sent this in to me...
Whats new in 1.1.2
- Baseband firmware is now 04.02.13_G (Was 04.01.13_G in 1.1.1)
- Entering DFU mode is disabled. This was used to downgrade in 1.1.1
- After restoring with 1.1.1 firmware, just when its about to done, iTunes gives off error 1015
- *#307# and prefs:// still works and you can still access Safari
- jailbreakme.com now shows only a blue dot (it recognizes a tiff, and now displays as a broken one)
- When you insert a non-ATT sim card and try to access the phone function, it will automatically crash
- The phone now detects if your using a TurboSIM
- You can receive calls after you upgrade when using TurboSIM but once you answer, you can't hang up as the phone function part of the phone has disappeared
- Independence does not work. When connected, you get the message "Unsupported version of phone firmware installed. Detected version is 1.1.2"
- When connected to iTunes 7.5 ONLY, it will indicate your battery status beside your iPhone icon
- Adding a symbolic link does not work before or after updating
- iToner still works